ГЕОНТ - представительство американо-канадской корпорации GEONT TOURS в России. С 1993 года предлагает услуги Российским компаниям и частным лицам.
ГЕОНТ предлагает в Сан-Франциско 2 Day Hop-On Hop-Off pass.
2 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour & Alcatraz Package
- ADULT: $150 | CHILD (5-11 years): $110
- OPERATES: Daily, year round. No blackout dates. Buses run every day from 09:00 to 17:00 every 30 minutes.
- English: Guide
- STOP SALES for all packages which include Alcatraz
This popular package combines the 2 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass with a tour to Alcatraz Island. The bus ticket will give you the opportunity to explore Downtown San Francisco?, the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, and Sausalito with unlimited hop-on hop-off use for 48 hours, ?and in the evening you can enjoy the Night Tour. ?In addition you get to ride the ferry to and from Alcatraz and take the award winning self-guided audio tour on the island.
This Hop-On Hop-Off tour shows you all major sights of San Francisco, including the infamous Alcatraz Island. Enjoy the city from an open top bus while exploring it on your own pace. Be sure to bring your camera, there will be plenty of photo opportunities to remember your visit to the City by The Bay.
- 1) Official City Tour.
The Hop-On Hop-Off Official City Tour begins at Fisherman’s Wharf taking you towards downtown of San Francisco. See the Barbary Coast, Embarcadero and the Ferry Building before you arrive at Union Square for some retail therapy. Your tour will then take you into the Civic Center area with great views of San Francisco's City Hall, the Opera House and Symphony Hall. The tour continues towards Alamo Square where there is a stop two blocks from the world-famous Painted Ladies Victorian homes also known as "Postcard Row" – most popular from thousands of postcards as well as from the TV show "Full House”. You will then be taken back in time to the “Summer of Love” while driving through Haigh Ashbury. View the murals and art dedicated to the San Francisco hippie culture and the beginning of psychedelic rock music from such artists as The Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, and Jimmy Hendrix. Next stop is the Golden Gate Park, home to many museums and attractions including the Conservatory of Flowers, de Young Museum, California Academy of Sciences, and the Japanese Tea Gardens, as well as miles of hiking trails, bike paths, lakes, waterfalls, windmills and much more.
From here the tour takes you to the most iconic landmark in San Francisco – the Golden Gate Bridge! While crossing the 1.7-mile span on an open-top bus you will have the best views of the bridge and the entire bay. Hop off at North Vista Point to take pictures of the San Francisco skyline, Alcatraz island and the amazing Golden Gate Bridge. On the way back to Downtown, you will pass by the Palace of Fine Arts and continue through historic Van Ness avenue before reaching Chinatown with its many restaurants, cultural shops and the popular Chinatown Gate. Towards the end of the tour you will come back to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 where you will find some great attractions to check out, including The Aquarium, 7D Experience, Madame Tussauds, as well as San Francisco’s famous Sea Lions.
- 2) Sausalito Tour
The Hop-On Hop-Off Sausalito Tour departs from North Vista Point at Golden Gate Bridge where it easily connects with the Official City Tour. Only a short ride to Sausalito with beautiful views of the San Francisco bay, and you are suddenly in a different world – the coastal town of Sausalito. In this charming little town, you will find many shops, art galleries and restaurants along the waterfront. You are able to stop here for just a few minutes, or spend few hours and catch a later bus back to San Francisco. There is also an option to take a ferry back to Fisherman’s Wharf (additional cost applies). On the way back the friendly and knowledgeable tour guide shares the incredible history of the Golden Gate Bridge while crossing the 1.7-mile span of the bridge. At South Vista Point you are able to get off to walk across the bridge, explore the Visitor Center, or visit Fort Point and Crissy Fields, before the tour heads back to North Vista Point for more spectacular views.
- 3) San Francisco Night Tour
This live narrated 60-90 minute tour of San Francisco shows you the most vibrant neighborhoods of the city! With spectacular views from an open-top Double Decker bus, the tour covers all major sites of San Francisco. Departing from Fisherman’s Wharf, it takes you up to Nob Hill where you see California Street with its famous Cable Cars and the impressive Grace Cathedral. Passing through Chinatown and the Financial District the tour then crosses the Bay Bridge with its spectacular art installation of lights that have become San Francisco’s iconic light sculpture at night, and further on to Treasure Island - a little island between San Francisco and Oakland with the best views of San Francisco skyline. On the way back the tour continues along the waterfront, passing the Embarcadero and the Ferry building before returning to Pier 39 and Fisherman’s Wharf.
- 4) Madame Tussauds Wax Attraction
With your ticket you can visit Madame Tussauds Wax Attraction where you can get closer to fame than ever before. Cozy up to George Clooney on the sofa, jam on stage with Jimi Hendrix or Beyoncé, and go behind the camera with Steven Spielberg. Hang out with Mark Zuckerberg, take a ride with E.T. or meet some of the greatest U.S. sport icons of all times.
- 5) Alcatraz Island Tour (need to be pre-booked with a specific date!)
San Francisco's most famous attraction! The Alcatraz Tour including round-trip ferry from San Francisco to "the Rock", the infamous prison island, where you enjoy the award winning audio headset tour inside the prison cellblock (available in various languages). The self-guided tour gives you the flexibility to explore Alcatraz on your own pace. The departure time for the ferry to Alcatraz island will be provided to you upon redeeming your voucher.
- Ferry to/from Alcatraz Island (with set departure time)
- Award winning self-guided Alcatraz audio tour (available in various languages)
- Orientation video presented by the Discovery Channel (on Alcatraz Island)
- 48 hour hop on hop off usage for the bus tours
- Official City Tour & Sausalito Tour (hop-on hop-off)
- Sausalito Tour
- San Francisco Night Tour (not hop-on hop-off)
- Madame Tussauds Entrance Ticket
- FREE Chinatown walking tour (1 hour)
- FREE 1 hour bike rental (with purchase of 1 hour rental)
- Food and Beverages
- Tips and Gratuities
- Alcatraz Island Tour (incl. self-guided audio tour in many languages)
- 48 hours unlimited hop-on hop-off usage with 24 stops
- San Francisco Night Tour included
- Madame Tussauds entrance ticket included
- Official City Tour: Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Financial District
- Sausalito Tour: Crossing Golden Gate Bridge, North- and South Vista Point, Sausalito
- Night Tour: Downtown, Nob Hill (Grace Cathedral), Treasure Island (best views of San Francisco's skyline)
- If cancelled less than 90 days in advance, we will charge 25% of the package price.
- If cancelled less than 9 days in advance, we will charge 100% of the package price.
- No refunds will be given for any no-shows and reservations which have not been cancelled within the appropriate cancellation time mentioned above.
- This tour is often sold out in advance and reservations are necessary.
- IMPORTANT: Departure times for Alcatraz Island ferry cannot be given until the day of the tour.
- We cannot honor any special requests for specific departure times at the time of booking and upon picking up the tickets. The departure times are allocated automatically and can vary for each party. Please keep that day flexible and do not book for day of arrival or day of departure because the tour to Alcatraz can be any time of the day.
- We do NOT offer any Alcatraz night tours. You must pick up your tickets between 8 AM and 10 AM on the day of the booked Alcatraz tour!
- Please bring your voucher(s) and a valid photo ID to the redemption location mentioned on your voucher. - Vouchers will NOT be accepted at Pier 33 with Alcatraz Cruises.
- Once you reach Alcatraz Island you can stay as long as you like! Ferries return every 30 minutes