2 Day Hop-On Hop-Off & Night Tour
- Operating Days: Daily (except Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve)
- Operating Hours:
- Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, busses run every 30-60 minutes
- San Francisco Night Tour – 6.30 PM (further departures are added in the summer months)
- Departure Location: Stop # 1 at Pier 41, San Francisco
- Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour – approx. 2 hours (if staying on the bus for one loop)
- San Francisco Night Tour – approx. 60-90 minutes
- Ticket Validity:
- Ticket Validity: Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour – 2 days
- San Francisco Night Tour – one time use
- Inclusions: 2 Day Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour, San Francisco Night Tour, English speaking live guide or audio commentary
- Exclusions: Tips and gratuity, Hotel pick up
- Visit the major attractions of San Francisco
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge on an open top bus
- Enjoy 2 days hop on hop off access to the Official City Tour
- Live commentary and multilingual audio tour in 8 languages
- Magnificent views of the San Francisco skyline during the Night Tour
Enjoy the best views of San Francisco from an open top bus with the Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour during the day and the San Francisco Night Tour in the evening hours. See all the major sights in the city, including a drive across the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge with incredible views of Alcatraz Island. Explore Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, Union Square, North Beach, the Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Park and much more. You can hop on and off the bus as often as you like for two days, and you can relax on the 60–90-minute guided Night Tour with breathtaking views of the San Francisco skyline.
- 2-Day Hop on Hop Off City Tour
Start your tour at Fisherman's Wharf, one of the most vibrant places in the city. Visit the exciting attractions at Pier 39, watch the popular sea lion colony and see many other sights along the waterfront. The open top bus gives you the best views while you drive along the Barbary Coast, the Embarcadero, Ferry Building, Union Square, City Hall, North Beach, the Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Park and much more.
Snap a picture of Chinatown's 'Dragon Gates' and try their delicious food, or shop at Union Square in many of its luxury stores. Take a stroll around Alamo Square to see the world-famous Painted Ladies Victorian houses, also known as "Postcard Row". In Haigh Ashbury you will be taken back in time to the “Summer of Love”, surrounded by colorful murals and fine art dedicated to San Francisco’s hippie culture.
The highlight of the tour is the ride across San Francisco’s most iconic landmark – the Golden Gate Bridge. While crossing the 1.7-mile span on an open-top bus you will have breathtaking views of the bridge, Alcatraz Island and the stunning skyline. Hop off at North Vista Point to take your best selfie, or walk across the bridge high above the bay.
Enjoy the great views of San Francisco's City Hall, the Opera House and Symphony Hall along the Civic Center. Escape to Golden Gate Park to explore one of the largest urban parks in the world. Stop at its popular museums and attractions, the California Academy of Sciences, the Conservatory of Flowers, and the de Young Museum, or enjoy the long hiking trails, bike paths, lakes, waterfalls, and much more.
If you stay on the bus for the full tour, you can see all major sites of San Francisco in 2 hours, but with your flexible 2-day ticket you are free to explore the city on your own pace and hop on and off the bus as often as you like for two days. The tour guides or audio commentary provide fun and informative insights about San Francisco while you enjoy the most amazing views from the open top deck of the Double Decker bus.
- San Francisco Night Tour