- ADULT: $146
- CHILD (5-11 years): $106
Alcatraz date: the tour date you select is date your Alcatraz reservation will be
This popular package includes a full tour of Alcatraz Island with cellblock audio tour, as well as 3 days of Open-Top Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tours, including the Official City Tour, Park and Zoo Tour, Night Tour, and Sausalito Tour.
Alcatraz Island Tour with cellblock & Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours of San Francisco:
- Great Value - includes 3 Day pass Open Top Bus Tours in San Francisco
- Entertaining and professional tour guides on every bus
- Hop On and Hop Off at 32 stops throughout San Francisco and Sausalito
- Enjoy a full tour of Alcatraz Island, including the award winning cellblock audio tour
- Enjoy the city lights and skyline on our Night Tour
Alcatraz Island Ticket "The Rock"
San Francisco's most famous attraction. Alcatraz tickets often sell out for up to 3-4 weeks in advance so it is recommended to make your reservations early.
Your Alcatraz Island tour departs from centrally located Pier 33 in the heart of San Francisco and includes:
- Transportation to and from the island from Pier 33
- 45 minute audio tour "Doing Time: The Alcatraz Cellhouse Tour" featuring prisoners and correctional officers who used to live and work on Alcatraz
- Orientation Video presented by the Discovery Channel
- Docent and Ranger tours available
- Stay as long as you like - ferries return every 30 minutes. Average length of stay is 2 -3 hours
* - The date you select on the calendar would be your reserved Alcatraz date.
1 - The Official City Tour - 24 Hop On Hop Off Stops
This 2,5 hour tour provides the best views of all San Francisco has to offer. Be sure to bring your camera, there will be plenty of photo opportunities to commemorate your visit to the city by the bay.
- Fisherman’s Wharf – Located on the northern waterfront, this area is best known for Pier 39 (shopping, restaurants, sea lions and much more), San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, the Cannery Shopping Center, Alcatraz Landing, and many other attractions
- Union Square - Home to of San Francisco's nicest shopping and popular nightlife
- Palace of Fine Arts – Built for the World Fair has been a favorite wedding location for couples throughout the San Francisco Bay area. Also a popular location for many festival celebrations, orchestras and events
- Golden Gate Bridge – A great place to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge or visit the Presidio and its former Military establishments
- Golden Gate Park – An exciting place to visit a number of museums and attractions such as The Conservatory of Flower, The California Academy of Sciences and The de Young Museum
- Haight/Ashbury – More commonly known as the “Hippie District”, Haight maintains the Summer of Love feel with its numerous shops and murals dedicated to the 1960’s
- City Hall – Great photo opportunities of the San Francisco City Hall structures nearby to the Opera House, Symphony Hall and Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- Chinatown - The largest outside Asia and a great area to spend a few hours walking around
- North Beach - Primarily Italian neighborhood, with dozens of authentic Italian restaurants and cafes
2 - Park and Zoo Bus Tour - 5 Hop On Hop Off Stops
Enjoy this fully guided 60 minute tour. Learn incredible history of Golden Gate Park, fall in love with scenic views from Lands End - California rocky coastline. Visit Sutro Baths, Cliff House before continue to Ocean Beach for some great photo opportunities. Make sure to visit San Francisco Zoo with more than 2000 exotic, endangered and rescued animals.
3 - Sausalito Tour - Hop On Hop Off
Your trip to San Francisco can't be complete without crossing the iconic Golden Gate Bridge during this Sausalito Tour. A friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will share the story of the famous Bridge with you: its conception, creation and its place as one of the most recognized landmarks in the world. There will be plenty of photo opportunities on both sides of the Golden Gate Bridge. Join this tour from South Vista Point.
Once the tour arrive to charming Sausalito - enjoy its galleries, shopping, bay views and its many restaurants. You are able to stop here for just a few minutes, or spend a few hours and catch a later bus back to San Francisco.
4 - San Francisco Night Tour - Double Decker Bus
Experience the best views of San Francisco at night. San Francisco sparkles and our Night Loop is a safe and enjoyable way to see the city's brightest neighborhoods. The tour includes the Fisherman's Wharf, Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach, Embarcadero, Bay Bridge and Treasure Island to enjoy San Francisco skylines by night. Exact highlights may vary according to season, weather, and San Francisco's famous traffic.
- The date you select on the calendar is your reserved Alcatraz date. You must pick up the Alcatraz ticket between 8-10 am at the City Sightseeing office, 1331 Columbus Ave. in Fishermans Wharf, on the reserved Alcatraz date. The bus tours are flexible and can start on any day; except Christmas Day
- City Tour - Departs daily, 9 AM - 5 PM every 15-20 mins
- Park and Zoo Tour- Departs daily, 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM every 60 mins
- Sausalito Tour - Departs daily, 9:30am - 4:30pm every 30 mins (seasonal variations apply)
- The Night Tour - Departs daily, 7:30pm
- Duration: Hop - On Hop-Off Bus valid for unlimited usage for 72 hours
- Start location: at any of the 32 Hop On Hop Off Stops