Every week Geont Tours is sharing with you adventures worldwide. Our Mission is to inspire the reader, challenge you to explore the unknown and follow the great minds around the world! This time we will share an insider's guide to skiing in a transition zone between the Coastal Mountains and the dry rolling Fraser Plateau in the South Chilcotin Mountains, providing magnificent mountains, an abundance of dry snow and plenty of sunshine.
Private Platinum Package
Searching for a unique, luxury heli-skiing experience?
Get it all in Private Platinum Program. Exclusivity runs through every portion of this package.
Exclusivity is paramount in this unique package. Pamper yourself and your guests with your own service team including a concierge, massage therapist, chef, pilot, and two guides - all while you rest in your own luxurious private chalet. The Platinum Package includes the same incredible unlimited vertical and single group heliskiing as our Signature Package, but we take every other inclusion to the next level.
- Private Helicopter
- Private Chalet
- Private Service Team
- Private and Direct Helicopter Transfer from/to Vancouver
- Full payment is due 90 days prior to arrival
- Reservations are not confirmed until the deposit is paid. All payments are non-refundable
- All reservations booked within the 90-day period will be due in full at the time of booking
- All rates are per person and in Canadian funds. The rates are subject to change without notice
- All rates are subject to a 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST), as well as a 7-8% Provincial Sales Tax (PST), as currently set by the Federal Government of Canada and the Provincial Government of British Columbia.