Every week Geont Tours is sharing with you adventures worldwide. Our Mission is to inspire the reader, challenge you to explore the unknown and follow the great minds around the world! This time we will share an insider's guide to skiing in a transition zone between the Coastal Mountains and the dry rolling Fraser Plateau in the South Chilcotin Mountains, providing magnificent mountains, an abundance of dry snow and plenty of sunshine.
2023-2024. TYAX Lodge & Heliskiing. Small Group Packages.
With only 6 guests and 2 guides, you will enjoy all of the inclusions of the signature package, including Single Group Heli-skiing with Unlimited Vertical.
- FUEL SURCHARGE: Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing reserves the right to add a fuel surcharge to any of our ski packages. The prices of ski packages are determined months in advance before fuel costs are known. As this is one of Tyax’s single greatest costs, we may be forced to add a fuel surcharge should the cost of fuel exceed our estimates.
- Rates are based on double occupancy in a room with two Queen beds.
- Single room upgrades are available at a nightly rate of $135 CDN plus tax.
- 20% CDN Non-Refundable Deposit Due for Small Groups and Platinum Packages.
- Insurance is highly recommended by Tyax Lodge and Heliskiing and can be purchased through Lifestyle Insurance.
- Still not sure how Single Group Heliskiing or Unlimited Vertical can improve your trip? Just ask our staff. We will be happy to explain how both these industry leading concepts will provide the best heliskiing experience for you and your friends.
- If you are interested in a heliski package outside of our published package dates, between December and April, please contact us.