Every week Geont Tours is sharing with you adventures worldwide. Our Mission is to inspire the reader, challenge you to explore the unknown and follow the great minds around the world! This time we will share an insider's guide to skiing in a transition zone between the Coastal Mountains and the dry rolling Fraser Plateau in the South Chilcotin Mountains, providing magnificent mountains, an abundance of dry snow and plenty of sunshine.
TYAX Lodge & Heliskiing | Small Group Package
With only 6 guests and 2 guides, you will enjoy all of the inclusions of the signature package, including Single Group Heli-skiing with Unlimited Vertical.
- Maximum room occupancy is 2 people
- If the guest wishes to be double occupancy, then s/he or the tour operator, is responsible for finding a room mate
- TYAX Lodge rooms have two queen beds. There are very limited numbers with one king bed. We will do our best to accommodate requests
- Upgrades to single occupancy rooms are based on availability and priced at an additional $130 per night, plus 13% tax
- Small Group Packages require a 20% deposit of the total amount of the package at the time of booking. Full payment is due 90 days prior to arrival
- Reservations are not confirmed until the deposit is paid. All payments are non-refundable
- All reservations booked within the 90-day period will be due in full at the time of booking
- All rates are per person and in Canadian funds. The rates are subject to change without notice
- All rates are subject to a 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST), as well as a 7-8% Provincial Sales Tax (PST), as currently set by the Federal Government of Canada and the Provincial Government of British Columbia