GEONT TOURS предлагает уникальный отдых в оздоровительном курортном отеле с велнес-услугами и видом на озеро Оканаган.
Отель принадлежит Сваровски и имеет соответствующие интерьеры и украшения.
Sparkling Hill Resort
Welcome to Sparkling Hill Resort!
Award winning and internationally acclaimed for its $122million architectural magnificence, Sparkling Hill Resort is a Swarovski crystal-infused and European-inspired, health and wellness resort. Sparkling Hill Resort – the only resort in the world to infuse over 3.5 million crystals into every aspect of its design – is a world-class health and wellness resort offering the ideal setting atop the granite ridge of Mount Royce overlooking Okanagan Lake, to renew and relax, nestled in the naturally breathtaking Okanagan Valley.
Property Information: 146 Guestrooms and 3 Penthouse Suites.
888 Sparkling Place, Vernon, BC, V1H 2K7, Canada
Accommodations at Sparkling Hill
All 149 luxurious guest rooms and penthouse suites, are open concept with sliding glass window walls opening to unforgettable panoramic views of the vast Okanagan Lake or Monashee Mountains, with beautiful Swarovski crystal elements throughout the room. Each guestroom has either 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, featuring specifically designed Sparkling Hill Resort memory foam mattresses for a most comfortable sleep. A free standing two-person crystal-shaped bathtub is situated in each guestroom next to the floor-to ceiling window wall to enjoy the view, and relax in the evening with a starry sky view outside and crystal starry sky lights inside as well. An open-concept bathroom includes a glass shower and double vanity, with environmentally friendly bathroom amenity products. A mini-fridge, crystal faux-fireplace, desk, large screen TV, seating area, and complimentary wireless internet can all be found in guestrooms as well.
Sparling Hill Resort offers over 929 sq.m of funktion space characterized by plenty of natural light and fresh air. The resort's crowning jewel is the 3.716 sq.m KurSpa featuring over 100 unique treatmens and services, with 48 treatment rooms, 3 pools, and 2 relaxation rooms.
All rooms are non-smoking.
Value Added Benefits Included in Guestroom Rates
Complimentary with all stays are the following inclusions valued over $100 per person, per day:
- Daily a la carte Breakfast in PeakFine Restaurant ($30 per person value)
- Valet Parking - one vehicle per room ($20 value)
- High speed Telus WI-FI - plus use of public computers in the library ($20 value)
- Access to KurSpa ($75 per person value) including:
- 7 uniquely themed Steam rooms & Saunas and 4 natur themed Experience Showers (closed until further notice, please check with hotel at time of booking)
- Indoor Pool, Hot Pool and Heated Outdoor Infinity Pool
- Kneipp Waterway Pool
- Exquisite Tea and Serenity Relaxation Rooms
- Keiser-equipped Fitness Studio
- All guests recive plush robes, spa towels and slippers for their use during stay
- Hiking: 25 kilometers of guided nature hikes including pole walking at the Resort (inquire in KurSpa), and mountain hiking is close by
- Golf: 1 minute from the Resort is neighbouring prestigious Predator Ridge Golf Resort with 2 courses and driving range, and over 80 other courses are in the area
- Wine Touring: A variety of award winning wineries in the Okanagan Valley (approximately 195) with the closest one to the Resort a 20-minute drive away
- Wildlife Viewing & Bird Watching: Over 120 species of birds in the region
- Cross-country & Alpine Skiing: Silver Star Mountain Resort 50-minutes’ away and Big White Ski Resort 90-minutes’ away
- Water Sports: there are 6 lakes in the area, many offering water sports such as motor boat, canoeing, kayaking, water skiing, and stand-up paddle boarding
- Many local farms and orchards in the area with "u-pick" possibilities (seasonal)
- City tours of Vernon and Kelowna close by
- Heli-skiing & Heli-snow shoeing: Kingfisher Heliskiing
- Heli-scenic tours & Heli-wine tours: Valhalla Helicopters
LOCATION & SETTING:
Mountain setting with lake views in Vernon, Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada. Getting to Sparkling Hill Resort from
- Kelowna International Airport (YLW): 30-minutes’ drive, Hwy 97
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR): 5-hours’ drive, Hwys 1/5/97 and 1-hours’ flight to YLW
- the city of Vernon: 20-minutes’ drive, Hwy 97
- the city of Kelowna: 45-minutes’ drive, Hwy 97
SPARKLING HILL RESORT, RATES, 2021: January 2 - December 28
(for single or double occupancy in Canadian dollars, Include 16% tax)
|Room Category / SEASON||LOW
Jan 2 - Apr 30
Nov 1 - Dec 28
May 1 - Jun 30
Sep 1 - Oct 31
Jul 1 - Aug 31
|Mountain View Standard (On floors -2, -1 & 1)||383||465||552|
|Mountain View Superior (On floor 2)||405||487||573|
|Mountain View Deluxe (On floor 3)||426||508||595|
|Lake View Standard (On floors 1)||409||487||573|
|Lake View Superior (On floor 2)||426||508||595|
|Lake View Deluxe (On floor 3)||449||529||616|