GEONT TOURS - представительство американо-канадской корпорации в России. С 1993 года предлагает услуги Российским компаниям и частным лицам, является ведущим туроператором по АМЕРИКЕ и КАНАДЕ.
GEONT TOURS предлагает уникальный отдых в оздоровительном курортном отеле с велнес-услугами и видом на озеро Оканаган. Красивейшее место.
Отель принадлежит Сваровски и имеет соответствующие интерьеры и украшения.
Sparkling Hill Resort
Welcome to Sparkling Hill Resort
Award winning and internationally acclaimed for its $122million architectural magnificence, Sparkling Hill Resort is a Swarovski crystal-infused and European-inspired, health and wellness resort. Sparkling Hill Resort – the only resort in the world to infuse over 3.5 million crystals into every aspect of its design – is a world-class health and wellness resort offering the ideal setting atop the granite ridge of Mount Royce overlooking Okanagan Lake, to renew and relax, nestled in the naturally breathtaking Okanagan Valley.
Property Information: 146 Guestrooms and 3 Penthouse Suites.
888 Sparkling Place, Vernon, BC, V1H 2K7, Canada
Check-in time: 4:00pm
Check-out time: 11:00am
Accommodations at Sparkling Hill
Sparkling Hill Resort’s luxury accommodations bring together the superior amenities of Europe with the natural beauty of British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley. Relax in your crystal-shaped two-person soaker tub while taking in the mountain or lake view through the expansive floor-to-ceiling windows. At night, look up to the beautiful illuminated “starry sky’ inside your guest room, mirroring the pattern of stars that chase across the expanse outside your window. Our accommodations include access to Exclusive amenities valued at over $100 per guest, included complimentary for all guests to enjoy.
- Complimentary access to KurSpa and the steam and sauna rooms, Kneipp water pool, indoor and outdoor infinity salt water pools, hot pool, Serenity Relaxation room, and Tea room. (Retail value 75 Cad per person, per day)
- Full Hot European Buffet Breakfast in PeakFine daily. (Retail value is 30 Cad per person)
- Included Wi-Fi (20 Cad value)
- Included valet parking (30 Cad value)
- Free local phone calls
- All guests receive plush robes and slippers for their use during their stay in the Resort
|SPARKLING HILL RESORT | RATES, 2018-2019 - for single or double occupancy in Canadian dollars, Include 16% tax*
Accommodation Taxes: GST 5%, PST 8%, MRDT 3%.
Room Category / SEASON
January 1 - April 30
November 1 - December 28
May 1 - June 30
September 1 - October 31
July 1 - August 31
|Mountain View Standard (On floors -2, -1 and 1)
|Mountain View Superior (On floor 2)
|Mountain View Deluxe (On floor 3)
|Lake View Standard (On floors 1)
|Lake View Superior (On floor 2)
|Lake View Deluxe (On floor 3)
- Payment for the reservations booked is required 14-days prior to arrival of the guests
- Current blackout dates:
- 2018: December 28 - 31
- 2019: January 7-21 & December 28-31
- Additional Guest Rates: 100 Cad
The additional guest rates include all "value added inclusions" for guestroom rates, including full hot buffet breakfast and access to KurSpa.
- Guestrooms limited to: 2 guests in a room with 1 King Bed, and 4 guests in a room with 2 Queen Beds (including children)
- Children under the age of 12 years of age stay for free when accompanied by a paying adult in the room.
As of January 1, 2019 Sparkling Hill Resort will become an adult-only resort, for those aged 16 years and older. This age access requirement will be applicable to all areas of the resort including public areas, PeakFine Restaurant, Barrique & Java, all functions rooms, KurSpa, and guest rooms.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellations received prior to 72-hours prior to 4pm on the guests’ day of arrival for all accommodation bookings will not incur penalty charges
- Cancellations received within 72-hours prior to 4pm on the guests’ day of arrival for all accommodation bookings
including no-shows are subject to a cancellation penalty of 100%
- MEALS RATES (include GST 5% and 18% gratuity):
- Full Hot Buffet Breakfast: Included in guestroom rate for single and double occupancy only
- Half Board 1-course Lunch: 34 Cad per guest
- Half Board 3-course Dinner: 120 Cad per guest
- Full Board Lunch & Dinner: 147 Cad per guest
- Hiking: 25 kilometers of guided nature hikes including pole walking at the Resort (inquire in KurSpa), and mountain hiking is close by
- Golf: 1 minute from the Resort is neighbouring prestigious Predator Ridge Golf Resort with 2 courses and driving range, and over 80 other courses are in the area
- Wine Touring: A variety of award winning wineries in the Okanagan Valley (approximately 195) with the closest one to the Resort a 20-minute drive away
- Wildlife Viewing & Bird Watching: Over 120 species of birds in the region
- Cross-country & Alpine Skiing: Silver Star Mountain Resort 50-minutes’ away and Big White Ski Resort 90-minutes’ away
- Water Sports: there are 6 lakes in the area, many offering water sports such as motor boat, canoeing, kayaking, water skiing, and stand-up paddle boarding
- Many local farms and orchards in the area with "u-pick" possibilities (seasonal)
- City tours of Vernon and Kelowna close by
- Heli-skiing & Heli-snow shoeing: Kingfisher Heliskiing
- Heli-scenic tours & Heli-wine tours: Valhalla Helicopters
- Window wall that opens
- Room Climate Control
- Mini fridge
- In-room Safe Box
- Flat Screen Color TV
- Swarovski Crystal Faux-fireplace
- Seating Area
- Wi-Fi/Internet Access
- Heli-scenic tours & Heli-wine tours: Valhalla Helicopters
- Bath Amenities: Towels, Bathrobes and Slippers, Hair Dryer
|LOCATION & SETTING: Mountain setting with lake views in Vernon, Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada. Getting to Sparkling Hill Resort from
- Kelowna International Airport (YLW): 30-minutes’ drive, Hwy 97
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR): 5-hours’ drive, Hwys 1/5/97 and 1-hours’ flight to YLW
- the city of Vernon: 20-minutes’ drive, Hwy 97
- the city of Kelowna: 45-minutes’ drive, Hwy 97