Western Spirit, 20 Days
DEPARTURE DATES, 2021: May 1 - October 19
Departures Aug 12 & 13 are not available due to The Penticton Iron Man competition.
The West is as much a state of mind as it is a geographical destination. Travelling from the cosmopolitan excitement of Vancouver, you will journey through Canada’s lush Pacific playground, before swinging back to the mainland for an invigorating trek through authentic Gold Rush territory. Moving higher into the Rocky Mountains, you will relish the clean air, sparkling water and breathtaking scenery of Whistler, Jasper and Banff. You will thrilled by energetic mountain safari through Kootenay National Park and the fertile Okanagan Valley.
Departing & Arrives: VANCOUVER, BC
LOCATION: Vancouver • Victoria • Parksville • Whistler • Quesnel • McBride/Valemount • Lake Louise • Banff • Radium Hot Springs • Rossland/Castlegar • Penticton • Vancouver
[ ITINERARY ]
- DAY 1-2. Vancouver: Cosmopolitan City, Stanley Park.
- DAY 3. Victoria: BC Ferries. Ferry crossing: Tsawwassen to Swartz Bay (1 hour 35 minutes).
- DAY 4-5: Parksville: Chemainus, Quw’utsun’ Cultural and Conference Centre, Duncan, Cathedral Grove.
- DAY 6-7: Whistler: BC Ferries - Strait of Georgia, Garibaldi Provincial Park (Ferry crossing: Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay,1 hour 35 minutes), Whistler/Blackcomb Mountain.
- DAY 8: 100 Mile House. Gold Rush Trail.
- DAY 9: Quesnel. Cariboo Wagon Road Barkerville Historic Town.
- DAY 10: McBride/Valemount. Yellowhead Highway.
- DAY 11: Lake Louise. Jasper National ParkIcefields Parkway.
- DAY 12-13: Banff. Banff National Park.
- DAY 14-15: Invermere / Radium Hot Springs. Kootenay National Park Resort activities,Toby Creek
- DAY 16: Rossland/Castlegar. Kootenay Pass Summit.
- DAY 17-18: Penticton. Bonanza Pass Skaha Lake, Okanagan Valley.
- DAY 19: Vancouver. Fraser Valley.
- DAY 20: Vancouver. End of tour.
COST PER PERSON, CAD:
|May 1 - 21, 2021||2.776||5.508||2.190||1.824||18|
|May 22 - October 1, 2021||3.228||6.551||2.525||2.376||18|
|October 2 - 19, 2021||2.410||4.770||1.909||1.635||18|
|May 1 - 15, 2021||3.044||6.039||2.464||2.031||55|
|May 16 - October 1, 2021||3.623||7.204||2.861||2.397||55|
|October 2 -19, 2021||2.830||5.606||2.287||1.921||55|