Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Small Group Day Tour
9 hours (Approx.)
Experience the world-famous Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam in style during this luxury small-group day trip from Las Vegas. Travel aboard a vehicle with leather seats, USB ports, and outlets as you make stops at the Hoover Dam, Dolan Springs, and Grand Canyon West Rim (site of the Skywalk). Round-trip hotel transport and lunch are included, and optional Skywalk ticket upgrade package is available.
- Tour the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam in a luxury Mercedes
- Enjoy a lunch provided by the Hulapai tribe
- Small group ensures personal service
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas strip hotels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Experienced Driver and Guide
- All taxes and fees
- Skywalk ticket - $27 (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return:
- Departure Point: Las Vegas. Traveler pickup is offered (Strip)
- Departure Time: 8:00AM
- Returns to original departure point
What To Expect:
- Stop at: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Make a stop at the historic Hoover Dam, where you will have photo opportunities and views of Lake Mead. Hoover Dam was mandatory for the growth of population and economics in the Southwest part of the United States. It was needed for flood control, irrigation, drinking water, and electricity for millions.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Stop at: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, we allow you up to 3 hours of your own time, along with lunch served by the Hualapai Indian Tribe and is included. One of the seven natural wonders of the world, cross this off the bucket list and experience the 4000+ foot canyon walls up close.
Duration: 3 hours