Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
DEPARTURE DATES (Daily) : May 27 – September 6, 2022
|2022 cost per person per night, USD||Twin||Single||Triple||Quad|
|Jun 27 - Sep 6||875||1.232||776||727|
- ARRIVAL DAY – KENAI FJORDS WILDERNESS LODGE
Depart Seward on a leisurely 5-hour sightseeing boat cruise past jagged cliffs, marine wildlife and alpine glaciers to Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge where you check in.
Inclusions: Scenic boat cruise including transfer to Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge, lunch and dinner.
Overnight at Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
- DURING YOUR STAY – KENAI FJORDS WILDERNESS LODGE
If you have arranged to participate in the Fox Island Kayak tour, on one of your full days you will enjoy a guided kayaking experience along the shorelines of the island of turquoise waters home to puffins sea lions and seals as you explore the rocky coves of the island. Included is lunch enjoyed while a National Park Ranger delivers a fascinating presentation about the area and its wildlife. Remainder of your time is at leisure to explore the local area or use the amenities of the lodge.
Inclusions: All meals,
Overnights at Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
- DEPARTURE DAY
Departing the lodge after breakfast or lunch, embark on a sightseeing cruise back to Seward.
Inclusions: Breakfast, lunch, sightseeing cruise transfer to Seward
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in one of 8 guest cabins
- All meals, excluding alcohol
- Transportation/ boat tours direct from Seward to the lodge on day of arrival; includes either a 9 or 6-hour tour on day of departure
- Guided kayaking (please request at time of booking)
- Gratuities (excluding kayak guides)
- Port fees
- Applicable sales tax
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities for kayaking guides
- Pre/post accommodation can be arranged in Seward and is recommended
- At the time of booking, please advise if you would like to book the kayak tour of Fox Island during your stay, and if you would prefer the 9-hour Northwestern Fjord Tour, or the 5-hour Resurrection Bay Tour as part of your return transfer to Seward on your day of departure
- Please note that the lodge does not have Internet access / Wi-fi, and most mobile networks are not available. Additionally, there are no power outlets in the cabins. Devices can be charged in the main building.