Maui Circle-Island Helicopter Tour
1 hour (Approx.)
Circle Maui’s stunning coastline on a 1-hour helicopter tour of the island’s beaches, valleys and lush tropical forests. Bank along rocky shores and spot surfers in the breaking waves; watch the wilderness give way to beach side resorts, then turn back towards the mountains to see Haleakala National Park’s otherworldly landscape. Try to spot dolphins and whales in the bright coastal water as you weave along the shore, get aerial views of the Iao Valley and enjoy sweeping vistas of the Pacific as you return to your Kahalui helipad.
- 1-hour helicopter tour over Maui
- Soar above Hawaii’s second-largest island, circling its entire coastline
- Get bird's-eye views of Lahaina, Kapalua, Kaanapali, Wailea and Hana
- Gaze out thepanoramic windows at the Pacific Ocean, waterfalls, valleys, rainforest and mountains
- Look down on Haleakala National Park and Iao Valley State Park
- Inclusive of all local taxes and fees
- 60-minute helicopter flight
- Live commentary
- All taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Airport Road, Airport Rd, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Pass By: Hana Rainforest
Your 1-hour circle tour around Maui, 'the Valley Isle,' begins with a brief introduction to your expert pilot and the 7-passenger helicopter. Get your camera ready as your chariot lifts off from the heliport and ascends into the sky for an incredible perspective of the second largest of the Hawaiian Islands. As structures on the ground shrink and your view of the horizon expands for miles over lush and diverse Maui, listen closely to your pilot's narration about what to see from the air. Swoop above the Hana Rainforest canopy, and remember to breathe as you curve around the island’s stunning edges.
- Pass By: Haleakala National Park
Climb the sky above Haleakala National Park with clear views of the volcanic crater.
- Pass By: Haleakala Crater
See the stunning Haleakala Crater.
- Pass By: Iao Valley
Fly over the beautiful West Maui Mountains and Iao Valley State Park before coming back to land at the heliport.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 136 kg will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- The total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 518 kg
- There is a maximum capacity of 7 people per helicopter, plus your pilot
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund