| Групповые русскоязычные туры|
| Канада, 3-5 дня|
| Лучшее в Канаде, 6 дней|
| Атлантическая Канада, 8 дней|
| Атлант. провинции Канады, 9 дней|
| ОСЕННИЕ КРАСКИ КАНАДЫ |
| Скалистые горы, 10/11 дней|
| Канада. Восток - Запад, 15 дней|
| Канада. Запад - Восток, 15 дней|
| Западная Канада и Аляска, 17 дней|
| Западная Канада и Аляска, 18 дней|
| Западная Канада и Аляска, 22 дня|
| Русскоязычные туры одного дня|
| КАНАДА - туры одного дня |
| VIP туры индивидуальные|
| Канада. Запад - Восток |
| Рыбалка в Канаде |
| Групповые англоязычные туры|
| Программы туров|
| Expedition Cruise - Heart of the Arctic|
| VIP туры для подростков|
| Тинэйджерские программы||
GEONT TOURS - представительство американо-канадской корпорации в России. С 1993 года предлагает услуги Российским компаниям и частным лицам, является
ведущим туроператором по АМЕРИКЕ и КАНАДЕ.
Туроператор GEONT TOURS предлагает групповые сборные англоязычный туры в Канаде. Практика английского языка, полное погружение в культуру и атмосферу страны понравятся людям изучающим английский язык и тем, кто его уже хорошо знает. Живое общение и расширение словарного запаса, а также яркие впечатления и новые интересные знакомства в рамках такого тура в Америку вам обеспечены.
Hudson Bay Odyssey, 7 Days/ 6 Nights.
at Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge
HUDSON BAY ODYSSEY:
Hudson Bay Odyssey safari is hosted at Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge. There is an overwhelming abundance of other wildlife in the area to photograph and enjoy as well, including migratory birds and four-legged friends such as polar bears, wolves, black bears and moose. The backdrop of the boreal forest also provides unique photo opportunities, particularly during fall excursions when the local vegetation begins its seasonal dormancy with a brilliant display of color.
Nanuk is also host to a remarkable diversity of bird species. The Lodge is uniquely located on the migration fly-way and a bird count was recently conducted in the area by the Manitoba Breeding Bird Atlas. They counted over 130 species. The Mothers & Cubs safari coincides with the commencement of the fall migration of Arctic nesters, and the massive flocks filling the air can be awe inspiring as they begin their earnest quest towards their winter homes.
Mothers & Cubs involves daily treks through pristine terrain where you will be provided with once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities, so keep your camera ready to go! We have recently increased the range of terrain and unspoiled wilderness that we can provide access to, by building a low-impact multi-passenger all-terrain vehicle. Additionally, it is not uncommon to have the wildlife in the area pay a visit to the Lodge to explore our fenced compound. The wildlife is not overly shy, due to their lack of previous exposure to the threat that man can represent.
You will be forever changed by your Mothers & Cubs experience in this pristine and isolated area, and awed by the ease in which bears, wolves and other species flourish in an unforgiving circle of life. We invite you to join us on what is sure to be an adventure to remember!
|Tour Prices (based on double occupancy), CAD
with applicable taxes for non-residents
||Single Private Room
- August 11-17 | SOLD OUT
- August 15-21 | SOLD OUT
- August 27 - September 2 | SOLD OUT
- August 31 - Septtmber 6
- Septtmber 9-15
- September 13-19 | SOLD OUT
- September 17-23 | SOLD OUT
- September 21-27 | 1 Room left
- August 11-17
- August 15-21
- August 27 - September 2*
- August 31 - September 6
- September 9-15
- September 4-10
- September 8-14
- September 12-18
- September 16-22
- Prices are subject to taxes of 9%
- Children from ages 8 to 12 qualify for the child rate
- Single guests can sign up to share a room with another person of the same gender at the regular rate per person based on double occupancy. If a single guest prefers to have a private room option we also have a single private room rate as listed above. This rate guarantees a private room at the Lodge as well as at the hotels required within the package.
- * - This special departure, in partnership with the Royal Canadian Geographical Society, allows us to expand on our principles of education, conservation and promotion. You’ll enjoy evening presentations by representatives of the Society who’ll speak about their exciting projects and initiatives. By joining forces with this established organization we’re able to reach a larger audience to promote awareness and appreciation of Canada’s vast and diverse geographical landscape.
- Exciting beluga encounters available as an add on for August departures!
Make the most of your trip by adding on a day in Churchill to snorkel and/or kayak with beluga whales! Cost is estimated at $500 CAD per person, plus applicable taxes. This price includes your hotel stay in Churchill as well as a guided tour.
||ANTICIPATION BUILDS DURING YOUR OVERNIGHT STAY IN WINNIPEG!|
You will arrive in Winnipeg on your own travel arrangements and stay overnight at the Four Points by Sheraton located at the airport, where your adventure with us begins. During the evening, Churchill Wild hosts an informative orientation chat where you can meet your fellow travelers over refreshments and anticipate your departure from civilization!
||THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!
You will depart Winnipeg for Gillam early in the morning on Calm Air International. Upon arrival in Gillam you will transfer to a private charter for your one hour flight to Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge. You may have some excellent opportunities for aerial photography during the flight so make sure you have your camera ready. Upon arrival at the Lodge, your hosts will provide a tour and show to your room to get settled. Lunch is served shortly after your arrival, and you will then be given an orientation regarding your stay in polar bear country. Your first day includes an interpretive walk on the inland Palsa Bogs and Tundra Ponds adjacent to the Taiga Forest and the Hudson Bay coastline. Appetizers and cocktails are served at 6 p.m. and dinner is served at 7 p.m. During the evening there will be an informative lecture or slide show presentation narrated by one of Churchill Wild’s knowledgeable guides or staff. If it is a clear night you may also have a chance to view one of the spectacular aurora borealis displays common at this latitude.
Day 3 to 5.
||NATURE TREKKING, POLAR BEARS & MAGNIFICENT PHOTOGRAPHY!|
Breakfast will generally be served at 8 a.m. and your outings will begin at about 9:30 a.m. If there are bears near the Lodge your tour may be delayed to take advantage of the photo and observation opportunities. The option is also always available for anyone to stay behind to take photos of the wildlife around the Lodge and relax. Daily outings may include the following, depending on weather and ground conditions.
Appetizers and cocktails are served at 6 p.m. and dinner is served at 7 p.m. During the evening there will be an informative lecture, slide show presentation, or informal visiting. Churchill Wild staff will monitor Aurora Borealis after dark if conditions are optimal and will provide a gentle wake-up call to ensure you don’t miss any opportunities to witness and photograph this spectacular Arctic phenomenon.
- The average day includes morning and afternoon excursions with lunch served either at the Lodge or out on the trail.
- An ATV coastal tour to the tidal flats and Hudson Bay shoreline. Lunch and a tea boil are served around a campfire.
- A full day tour of the coastline of Hudson Bay to photograph polar bears and other abundant wildlife in their unique environment. Lunch and a tea boil are served around a campfire. After lunch you will explore the river deltas and coastal eskers.
- Staying close to the Lodge to take advantage of opportunities that present themselves as the day unfolds, to photograph the King of the Arctic and other wildlife. Visitors are invited to immerse themselves in the Arctic environment. Lunch is served at the Lodge on this day.
||LAST MINUTE WILDLIFE VIEWING AND REMINISCING IN WINNIPEG!
This morning you will take advantage of last minute photo opportunities, pack your gear and prepare to head home. Lunch will be served at the Lodge today and your charter for Gillam will leave afterwards. You will depart Gillam for Winnipeg on Calm Air later in the afternoon. You will arrive in Winnipeg early in the evening and will again overnight at the Four Points by Sheraton at the Winnipeg airport.
Today you will fly home on your own travel arrangements, marking the end of your adventure with Churchill Wild and the beginning of a lifetime of savoring the experiences of the Arctic.
NANUK POLAR BEAR LODGE:
Access: By Air only. Wheel plane or helicopter.
Location: 250 km southeast of Churchill, Manitoba on the Hudson Bay coast near York Factory.
Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge is a NEW destination offered by Churchill Wild and we are particularly proud of this Lodge due to the phenomenal wildlife access it provides. We are continually improving this Lodge based on feedback from our guests, and most recently added a new lounge and dining area with panoramic views of Hudson Bay. Of course, we also included a cozy fireplace for added ambiance! We have been overwhelmed by the abundance of polar bears and other wildlife in the area of Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge, and sightings have consistently exceeded our expectations since we acquired this location. Each of our heated guest cabins is rustic, wild and perfectly comfortable, with ensuite bathrooms in each private room.
Here are a few of the features at Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge:
- Cozy fireplace lounge for relaxation and storytelling
- Four, two-bedroom guest cabins with private washrooms
- Perimeter fencing and 24-hour safety patrol
- No other human presence within 100 miles
- Satellite telephone
- Viewing towers to watch and photograph bears
- Large picture windows overlooking the coast, passing wildlife, and bears
- Fabulous food – prepared from our famous northern cookbook series Blueberries & Polar Bears
- ATV’s and touring trailers with emphasis on safety and environmental low impact
NOTES (What to Bring):
- Warm down-type Parka and insulated wind pants. Insulated hat, mitts and light gloves. Heavy duty footwear. Layers underneath work best starting with polypro underwear (or similar), sweaters, fleece pants etc. Avoid use of cotton when possible.
- Select outer clothing such as a parka, insulated pants and boots can be rented locally, for approximately $275 for a 5 day rental. This can be arranged prior to departure with your Churchill Wild adventure specialist.
Insulated hats and gloves are not available for rental.
Your adventure includes:
The package includes two nights in Winnipeg, four nights at the Lodge, as well as roundtrip airfare between Winnipeg, Churchill, and our Lodge.
Meal inclusions are as follows:
|Legend: B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner