ГЕОНТ предлагает групповой англоязычный тур, в ходе которого у Вас будет уникальная возможность совместить два тура в одном: посетить Мюир Вудс с его самыми высокими деревьями в мире и продегустировать вина самых известных в Калифоринии винодельческих долин - Сонома и Напы.
Muir Woods & Sausalito Tour, 4 Hours
- WITH FERRY: ADULT: $90 | CHILD (5-11 years): $63
- WITHOUT FERRY: ADULT: $78 | CHILD (5-11 years): $55
- OPERATES: Daily, year round, based on availability, 09:00 - 14:00
- English: Guide
Visit two of Northern California's most beautiful spots - the famous Muir Woods National Monument and the coastal town of Sausalito.
The tour departs from Fisherman's wharf, aboard a luxury minibus. Relax in comfortable seats and enjoy the scenic views while your tour guide shares fun and informative facts about San Francisco with you. Along the way you will see the Palace of Fine Arts and the Presidio before crossing the iconic Golden Gate Bridge,t the North Vista Point, you will stop for some photo opportunities and breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay in the morning lights (weather permitting) . The tour continues along the Pacific Coast Highway providing stunning views of the coastal mountains near Mt. Tamalpais, the highest point in the Northern California Coast Ranges, and then heading further to Muir Woods National Monument.
Muir Woods is home to Coast Redwoods, some of the world's tallest trees. With maps in hand, take a walk through these spectacular woods and take in the immense natural beauty. Set aside in 1908 as a federally protected area, Muir Woods National Monument is the only surviving stand of Old Growth forest in the Bay Area today. There are a number of paved walking trails where visitors can get a close look at the magnificent giants. Other unpaved walking trails lead up the hills to explore the area further.
(Admission to Muir Woods included, $10 per person, kids are free. Starting January 1st 2019 the admission will be increased to $15 per person)
After 1.5 hours in Muir Woods your tour takes you to charming Sausalito - a small Mediterranean-like village in Marin County, home to some of the country's wealthiest citizens. Sausalito is a gorgeous destination that offers unique boutique shopping, art galleries, fabulous mansions, amazing food and breathtaking views of the bay.
If you wish to stay in Sausalito, you can get dropped off there and can enjoy a ferry ride back to San Francisco with beautiful views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the San Francisco skyline as well Alcatraz Island (please chose tour option "with ferry")
- Guided tour from San Francisco to Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Entrance ticket to Muir Woods
- Ferry ticket from Sausalito to San Francisco (when you book "with ferry")
- Food and beverages
- Tips and gratuity
- Some of the tallest Redwood trees in Muir Woods
- Entrance fee to Muir Woods already included ($15 value)
- Amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco's Skyline
- Optional visit to charming Sausalito (with ferry ride option)
- Chose to take the ferry back from Sausalito (with ferry ride option)
- This tour is available "without ferry" or "with ferry". Please chose the appropriate option upon booking. The option "with the ferry" includes a ferry ticket to go back to San Francisco from Sausalito. You will be able to spend more time in Sausalito and enjoy the wonderful views of the city' skyline from the water.
- Blackout Dates: 25 December - Christmas Day