Aurora Klodike Experience, 6 Days
DEPARTURE DATES (Wednesdays):
- September 7 - October 26, 2022
- January 4 - March 22, 2023
COST PER PERSON, CAD:
|Sep 7 - 29, 2022||2.437||3.131||2.269||2.189||1.643|
|Sep 30 - Oct 26, 2022||2.356||2.970||2.213||2.145||1.643|
|Jan 4 - Mar 22, 2023||2.443||3.069||2.300||2.306||1.724|
- DAY 1 — WHITEHORSE
Arrive in Whitehorse and take a complimentary shuttle to your hotel. At check-in, your Winter Clothing Package will be waiting for you. Take the remainder of the day to explore the local sights and sounds of this frontier city. In the evening, your Northern Tales Travel Services guide will pick you up at your hotel to venture out under the nightscape to view the dancing waves of colours painted across the sky on your first Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights excursion. Overnight in Whitehorse.
- DAY 2 — WHITEHORSE
A day free at leisure in Whitehorse. Explore this northern city on your own or take an optional dog sledding tour. Enjoy an evening Aurora Borealis viewing excursion. Overnight in Whitehorse.
- DAY 3 & 4 — WHITEHORSE TO DAWSON CITY
Take a complimentary shuttle to Whitehorse Airport, board your morning flight to Dawson City where you are met by a representative from Husky Bus Transportation and transfer to your hotel. Over the next two days, your guide from Klondike Experience / Husky Bus Transportation will take you on several guided tours, including a City and Goldfields Tour, a visit to Dawson City Museum including admission, and a Dawson City Historic Walking Tour. In addition, each night will include a guided Northern Lights Viewing Tour. Overnight in Dawson City.
- DAY 5 — DAWSON CITY TO WHITEHORSE
After a leisurely morning in Dawson City, you are transferred to the airport for your midday flight back to Whitehorse. Upon arrival in Whitehorse, take a complimentary shuttle to your hotel. The remainder of the day is free to either further explore the city, or enjoy the amenities of your hotel. Overnight in Whitehorse.
- DAY 6 — END OF PACKAGE
Today your northern experience comes to an end.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Whitehorse and 2 nights in Dawson City
- Complimentary shuttles between Whitehorse airport and hotel
- 4-day winter clothing package (jacket, pants, boots, gloves/mitts, hat/toque; child size clothing is not available for temperatures below -15 Celcius)
- 4 nightly guided Aurora Viewing excursions
- Flights between Whitehorse and Dawson, including airport transfers in Dawson
- 3-hour City and Goldfields of Dawson Tour
- 1.5-hour Historic Dawson City Walking Tour
- Dawson City Museum visit including admission
- Federal GST
- Flights unless otherwise noted
- Transfers unless otherwise noted
- Meals unless otherwise noted
HOW TO GET THERE:
Air North operates scheduled flights between Vancouver and Whitehorse. Flight time is approximately 2 hours, 15 minutes.