Northern Lights from Calgary, 3 Days
2023 DEPARTURE DATES: MARCH 11
|COST PER PERSON, CAD:||Twin||Single||Triple||Quad||Child|
- CALGARY TO CHURCHILL
Beginning in Calgary, meet your group at North Caribou Air hangar to board your early morning 2-hour flight to Churchill. Arriving in Churchill, embark on a Churchill town and area tour. After lunch, visit the Parks Canada Visitor Centre. Tundra Bugg ride to the famous Dan’s Diner for dinner. In the evening, visit Thanadelthur Lounge for a spectacular Aurora Viewing experience.
Lunch and dinner included. Overnight in Churchill.
Today you get a true taste of ancient Mйtis tradition on a guided dogsledding tour, as your team of trusty animals whisks your sled through local trails. Afterwards, adventure awaits with a guided snowshoeing tour on local trails. After dinner a guided night hike in the forest rounds out a perfect northern day.
All meals included. Overnight in Churchill.
- CHURCHILL TO CALGARY
Today after breakfast, you check out of your hotel and visit the Itsanitaq Museum, featuring a fascinating collection of First Nations artifacts and art. The remainder of the day is free to explore the town before your evening flight back to Calgary. Upon arrival in Calgary, your holiday comes to an end.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Churchill
- Transfers between Churchill airport and Churchill hotel on Day 1 & 3 ; to and from all activities
- Flights: between Calgary / Churchill
- Guide throughout package
- Churchill town & area tour and Itsanitaq Museum
- Daily tours in Churchill, including Tundra Buggy excursion, dog sledding, snowshoeing and culinary experiences
- Aurora viewing in Churchill at theThanadelthur Lounge
- Provincial Taxes and Federal GST
- Meals unless otherwise noted
- Travel Insurance (mandatory)
(!) For the 2-night itinerary, a pre-night in Calgary is suggested.