New York to Washington, D.C., 7 Days
WHAT TO EXPECT: New York > Washington, D.C.
- Day 1-3 > New York City - DoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square West
- Day 4-6 > Washington, D.C. – Washington Hilton
INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR:
- Meet and Greet* and airport arrival transfer (on seat-in or ride-sharing basis) in New York and airport departure transfer in Washington, D.C. (on seat-in or ride-sharing basis)
* - No Meet and Greet can be provided for arrivals between 22:00 and 8:00.
- Accommodation for 6 nights, including taxes (porterage is not included)
- Daily Continental Breakfast (6 meals)
- Assistance by a guide during the tour
- City sightseeing of New York City and Washington, D.C
- Transfer from hotel to Moynihan Train Hall in New York City and from Union Station to hotel in Washington, D.C. (on ride-sharing basis)
- Transfer by Amtrak from New York to Washington, D.C.
- One of the following three flavors:
- Assistance by an a guide on each excursion
- Round-trip transportation by subway between hotel and starting location of the tour (if not at the hotel)
- Excursion by motor coach to Plymouth (average duration 5 hours)
- Ferry ticket to Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Admission to: National Immigration Museum and Mount Vernon
- Street Art walking tour in Brooklyn (average duration 3.5 hours)
- African American History and Culture Tour (average duration: 3.5 hours)
- Admission to: National Museum of African American History and Culture
- One round-trip subway fare in New York City and Washington, D.C.
Transfers between hotel and the starting and ending point of each excursion are not included. A guide can advise passengers how to make their own way to each excursion’s starting point via taxi or public transportation, for instance by using the one round-trip subway fare included.
ACTIVE (get your heart rate up while you get a closer look at your destination, passengers need to be at least 12 years of age to participate in some of these excursions):
- Bike tour of Central Park with licensed New York City tour guide, including bike rental and helmet (average duration 2 hours)
- Segway tour of the National Mall with licensed tour guide with narration in English, including Segway/e-bike rental and helmet (average duration 2.5 hours)
- One round-trip subway fare in New York City and in Washington, D.C.