Oahu Whale-Watching Excursion
2 hours (Approx.)
Go whale-watching off the coast of Oahu on this excursion from Waikiki or Ko Olina. During the months from December to May, pods of humpback whales migrate through Hawaii's warm waters, and this tour guarantees whale sightings. With a small group of people, watch the gentle giants swim, feed, breach and play around your boat. In the rare event that you don't see any whales, you will be allowed to do the tour again for free. Snacks and round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels are included.
- Half-day whale-watching excursion from Waikiki
- Board a catamaran or monohull for a 2-hour cruise to spot humpback whales
- Bust out binoculars to see the mighty mammals swim, play or feed
- Learn more about the migration pattern of humpback whales from your expert guide
- Bring your own lunch to enjoy, or nibble on provided snacks
- Whale watching tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
Departure & Return:
- Departure Point: Kewalo Basin, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
- Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up is only available from listed hotels Waikiki
- Returns to original departure point
What To Expect:
Following pickup at your Ko Olina or Waikiki hotel, transfer to Waianae Harbor or Kewalo Basin Harbor, respectively, to meet your boat. Bring along your own food on the excursion, or enjoy complimentary snacks and nonalcoholic beverages on board. This tour operates in all weather conditions, so dress accordingly.
Board a monohull boat or catamaran with your small tour group and meet your friendly captain and crew, who have thousands of hours of whale-spotting under their belts. Listen as they share their knowledge about this majestic species and feel free to ask any questions. The gentle giants arrive in Hawaii in December and spend time splashing, breaching, feeding and swimming in the warm Hawaiian water. Watch for tail slaps, breaches and water spouting from the whale's blowholes.
In the unlikely event that you don't see any whales, you can return for a free trip and try again. After 2 to 3 hours, return to the harbor and enjoy transportation back to your Ko Olina or Waikiki hotel for drop-off.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers