PBW-1KE, VIP Skywalk Express
- Operational: Daily Departures excluding December 25
- Tour Duration:
- Approximately 5-5.5 hours from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off
- Approximately 45-60 minutes spent at the Grand Canyon
- Complimentary Roundtrip Transportation (Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels)
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
Create a once-in-a-lifetime sightseeing experience when you combine this spectacular Grand Canyon Helicopter air tour with the famous Skywalk! Embark on an unforgettable narrated helicopter flight over sights such as the historic Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Grand Wash Cliffs, and extinct volcanos.
Once you land at the West Rim you'll enjoy express shuttle services to Eagle Point, where the famous Skywalk awaits. With VIP admission to the Skywalk you will have front of the line access to this breathtaking glass bridge jutting out over the canyon gorge. Take in fabulous views of Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River as you walk along this unique glass floor suspended 4,000 feet above the floor of the Grand Canyon. A complimentary souvenir photo is included. Total tour duration is approximately 5 to 5.5 hours from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off.
- HELICOPTER FLIGHT
Helicopter aerial tour of Grand Canyon West Rim with views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River
- Narration (Helicopter): English
- Skywalk: VIP Admission front of the line access. Complimentary Skywalk souvenir photo
Cameras are NOT allowed on the Skywalk
- A prime time supplement is in effect on this tour for all departures between 9:00am and 11:30am