PBW-4K, Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
- Operational: Daily Departures excluding December 25
- Tour Duration:
- Approx. 6.5-7 hours from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off
- Approx. 3-3.5 hours spent at the Grand Canyon
- Complimentary Roundtrip Transportation (Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels)
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
Experience the Grand Canyon from above and below on this tour including a helicopter, a boat ride, and access to the Skywalk Bridge. Included in this adventure is complimentary transfers from your Las Vegas hotel to our air terminal in Boulder City. Enjoy a scenic helicopter ride past Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, and onward to the Grand Canyon.
Land at the very bottom of the vast canyon gorge and board an awaiting pontoon boat that will carry you along the Colorado River on a relaxing cruise. After experiencing the sights of the canyon from below, board the helicopter for a ride back to the rim and view the landscape from the surface. You will also have the opportunity to walk across the Skywalk Bridge located at Eagle Point. This glass-bottomed surface stretches out 70 feet past the edge of the canyon, allowing guests to gaze between their feet at the Colorado River nearly a mile beneath them. Enjoy the spectacular scenery before returning to your hotel via helicopter.
- HELICOPTER FLIGHT
Scenic flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon West Rim and much more!
Total flight time is approximately 70 min.
- Narration (Helicopter): English
- Helicopter Landing: Exclusive landing sites at Grand Canyon West Rim
- Pontoon Boat: Ride on the Colorado River for approximately 15 minutes
- Skywalk: VIP Admission. Complimentary Skywalk souvenir photo.
Cameras are NOT allowed on Skywalk. A locker is available to hold personal items.
- Meal: NOT allowed