VIP Skywalk Express, PBW-1KE
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Skywalk Tour
Departure from: Las Vegas / Boulder Terminal
Over:Air and ground tour of Grand Canyon West Rim & Skywalk
Duration: approximately 6.5 hours from hotel to hotel
Transportation: Papillon picks up from Las Vegas Hotels
- Views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Scenic ground tour along the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Aerial flight from Boulder Terminal to Grand Canyon West and return to Boulder Terminal on a State of the art A-Star Helicopter
- Admisson to the Skywalk Bridge
- Complimentary Papillon souvenir photo
- Meal Voucher redeemable at Guano Point or Eagle Point
- Complimentary round-trip hotel transfers from most major hotels located on the Las Vegas Strip
- Clients are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1.5 hours prior to departure, depending on hotel location
- Clients arrive at Terminal for check-in.
Every passenger over the age of 18 will be required to present a government issued photo ID.
- Clients board A-Star helicopter. Roundtrip aerial flight time is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Enjoy the scenic route flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon West.
- Arrive at Grand Canyon West Terminal.
- Transfers via motor coach to Eagle Point to enjoy views from the Skywalk and the eagle like rock formation at the West Rim.
(Suggested time spent at the Skywalk, 15-20 minutes)
- Admisson tj the Skywalk included
- Redeem meal voucher at Guano or Eagle Point.
- Return to Grand Canyon West Terminal. Check-in for return to Boulder Terminal.
- Transfer to hotel.