Grand Celebation Tour, PBW-4
Grand Canyon Landing with Champagne Picnic
Departure from: Las Vegas / Boulder Terminal
Over: fly Over and Land at Grand Canyon West Rim
Duration: approximately 4 hours from hotel to hotel
Transportation: Papillon picks up from Las Vegas Hotels
Meal: Champagne picnic meal at bottom of the Canyon floor
- Aerial flight to and from Grand Canyon West one state of the art Eco-Star helicopter
- Views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Landing on Canyon floor
- Champagne picnic lunch
- Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off
- Clients are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1.5 hours prior to departure, depending on hotel location
- Clients arrive at Las Vegas/Boulder Terminal for check-in.
Every passenger over the age of 18 will be required to present a government issued photo ID.
- Clients board EC-130 (Eco-Star) helicopter.
- Fliht time to Grand Canyon West is approximately 35 minutes
- Enjoy spectacular views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the volcanic Black Mountains, Grapevine Mesa and then across the Grand Wash Cliffs, entering the Grand Canyon West.
- Continue with a scenic descent approximately 4000 feet and land on the floor of the canyon.
- Champagne picnic lunch provided at battom of the canyon with time for exploration (on ground for approximately 30 minutes).
- Board your helicopter for a slightly scenic tour route on your return to Boulder Terminal
- Arrive Las Vegas / Boulder Terminal .
- Transfer to hotel.