Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter & Boat, PBW-4K
Grand Canyon Landing Helicopter with Skywalk & Boat Ride
Departure from: Las Vegas / Boulder Terminal
Over: fly Over and Land at West Rim. Skywalk & Boat tours.
Duration: approximately 6.5 hours from hotel to hotel
Transportation: Papillon picks up from Las Vegas Hotels
Meal: Snacks included
- Aerial flight to and from Grand Canyon West one state of the art helicopter
- Views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Landing on Canyon floor
- Snacks pack
- VIP Admission to the Skywalk with souvenir photo
- Colorado River boat ride
- Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off
- Clients are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1.5 hours prior to departure
- Clients arrive at Boulder Terminal for check-in.
Every passenger over the age of 18 will be required to present a government issued photo ID.
- Clients board helicopter.
- Fliht time to Grand Canyon West is approximately 35 minutes
- As the flight nears the canyon, enjoy spectacular views of the volcanic Black Mountains, Grapevvine Mesa and then across the Grand Wash Cliffs, entering
the Grand Canyon West.
- Continue with a scenic descent approximately 4000 feet and land on the floor of the canyon (approximately 30 minutes to explore).
- Hike to the base of the river to board pontoon boat. Enjoy a 1 mile float trip on the Colorado River (approximately 10-15 minutes to explore)
- Return to helipad for flight to the rim of the canyon
- Transfer to Eagle Point. VIP front-of-the line pass to the Skywalk. Souvenir photo and snack provided
- Board your helicopter for a slightly scenic tour route on your return to Boulder Terminal
- Return to Grand Canyon West Terminal
- Enjoy a slightly different scenic route on your return flight to Las Vegas/Boulder Terminal. Transfer to hotel.