BLG-4, Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
It is not recommended to schedule other events on the date of travel due to unforeseen delays, such as traffic, which can cause a delay in return times to the Las Vegas area.
- Approximately 14 hours (not including hotel transfers)
- Approximately 2 hours spent at the Grand Canyon
- Approximately 1.5 hours at the National Geographic Visitor Center for lunch
- Chek-in: Bus Depot
- Meal: Lunch provided at the National Geographic Visitor Center
- Grand Canyon National Park Entrance Fees Included
- Narration: English
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
Journey to the Grand Canyon National Park, a Natural Wonder of the World, onboard a luxury motorcoach. Your professional driver/guide will provide narration en route to the Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas. Sit back and relax on board our state-of-the-art deluxe motorcoach equipped with plush seating and air-conditioning. Your journey to the Grand Canyon South Rim will transport you through the mystical beauty of the Mojave Desert, including sights of Hoover Dam, ancient volcanoes, and the Colorado River. Upon arrival, your tour will also stop at two scenic points at the South Rim. Take time to gaze out at the deepest, widest, and most colorful sites of the Grand Canyon. Additionally, passengers will enjoy lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitors Center. Once your national park tour is completed, you will reboard your motorcoach for a scenic return to Las Vegas.