BLG-4H, South Rim Motorcoach Tour with Helicopter
It is not recommended to schedule other events on the date of travel due to unforeseen delays, such as traffic, which can cause a delay in return times to the Las Vegas area.
- Approximately 14 hours (not including hotel transfers)
- Approximately 2 hours spent at the Grand Canyon
- Helicopter Flight: Air tour over the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. Approximately 25-30 minutes
- Chek-in: Bus Depot
- Short stop during drive to view Hoover Dam
- Meal: Lunch provided at the Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Entrance Fees Included
- Narration: English
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
Enjoy complimentary pick-up at your hotel for a transfers to our bus depot. Board a modern air-conditioned motorcoach and head toward Arizona. Fantastic sights including Hoover Dam and the Colorado River await you during this scenic journey through the Mojave Desert. Upon reaching the Grand Canyon South Rim, climb aboard the included North Canyon Helicopter tour. Discover aerial sights of the magnificent rock formations including Dragon Corridor - one of the most recognizable and frequently-photographed portions of the canyon.
When your flight comes to an end you will board your motorcoach once more and travel to the nearby National Geographic Visitor Center. Here you will be given a complimentary box lunch to enjoy at any point during your self-guided ground tour. Hike along the edge, photograph the colorful canyon walls and the canyon floor below, shop for souvenirs in the nearby historic district, or simply find a place to sit and marvel at the beauty surrounding you. Return to Las Vegas by motorcoach with more desert sights along the way.