GBAR-4A, Grand Canyon North Air & Ground Tour
- Dates: Daily departures from April 1 to November 20 excluding Saturdays and Sundays in November
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7.5 to 8 hours from hotel to hotel
- Complimentary Roundtrip Transportation (Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels)
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
Experience rare sights of the rugged northern canyon at the rustic Bar 10 Ranch. This breathtaking air tour flies guests to the vast nature of the northern region of the Grand Canyon and provides views simply unavailable at any other area of the park. Visitors head off the beaten path on an ATV on a thrilling ground tour through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to the edge of the Grand Canyon North. At 3,000 feet (880 m) above the Colorado River, the sheer drop from this part of the canyon offers a spectacular view. Explore the unusual collection of desert vegetation, the lush forestry, and the thriving animal life. Back at Bar 10 Ranch, guests can relax and enjoy the staff’s hospitality and a rich home-cooked barbecue lunch.
Our aircraft transportation to and from Bar 10 Ranch are specifically designed for "flightseeing". Passengers will enjoy picturesque views over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the mighty Colorado River from their windows inside a comfortable climate controlled cabin. This tour - like all of our tours - comes complete with complimentary roundtrip shuttle service from Las Vegas to our Boulder City terminal.
A scenic flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and over the heart of the Grand Canyon. Flight time is approximately 45 min.
- Narration (Airplane): English, Russian
- Ground Tour: Guided ATV ride through a 4x4 trail to Grand Canyon North
- Meal: Included