GBP-5, Antelope Canyon Expedition Tour
- Operational: Daily departures excluding December 25
- Tour Duration: Approximately 11-12 hours from hotel to hotel
- Complimentary Roundtrip Transportation (Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels)
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
Visitors to Las Vegas can now enjoy an exclusive short flight directly to Page, Arizona - complete with a tour of mystical Antelope Canyon and the spectacular sandstone formations at Horseshoe Bend. Guests will have the opportunity to fly through the mystical Desert Southwest en route to stunning Glen Canyon.
Passengers will be transferred to Horseshoe Bend, where a short hike to the edge will allow them to look over the edge of this uniquely twisted cliff to see the incredible Colorado River winding below.
The tour continues with transport to the entrance of Antelope Canyon and begin a guided tour of this world-renowned slot canyon. Guests can photograph the famous ancient sandstone rock formations and the sunlight dancing into the canyon. This tour also includes a light meal between destinations.
Please note: Due to the rough terrain and incline at Horseshoe Bend and the sandy footing and stairs to reach the bottom of Antelope Canyon, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- FLIGHT (Airplane)
Aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon en route to Page, Arizona. Approximately 1 hour 30 min each way
- Check In: Boulder City Terminal
- Ground Tours: Short hike to the Horseshoe Bend overlook and guided tour of Antelope Canyon.
- Narration Airplane: English only
- Narration Antelope Canyon: English only
- Light Meal: Included