GPP-3, Horseshoe Bend Air with Antelope Canyon Tour
- Operational: Daily departures excluding Thanksgiving Day and December 25
- Tour Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
- Check-In: 30 min prior to departure from Page airport
- AIRPLANE FLIGHT: Flight time is approximately 30 minutes round-trip
- Antelope Canyon: Guided ground tour of Antelope Canyon (approximately 1.5 hours, including driving time)
- Antelope Canyon: English only
- Airplane: English
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
This tour packages brings together a 30-minute flight above Lake Powell, Glen Canyon and Horseshoe Bend with a stunning guided tour of Antelope Canyon. Guests will take to the sky and fly along the stunning blue water of Lake Powell which is delightfully contrasted against the orange and red hues of Glen Canyon. This flight proceeds on to Horseshoe Bend, the horseshoe-shaped curve of the Colorado River which twists around a rock formation that rises 1000 feet above the river. Guests also will embark on a guided tour of one of the most spectacular slot canyons in the world – Antelope Canyon. This is a photographer’s dream - capture the canyon’s rippling sandstone walls and ever-changing light as the sun pierces through the stone slots.
Please note: All guests must be at least 4 years old to enjoy this tour. Due to the sandy footing in Antelope Canyon, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended. Antelope Canyon tour may occur before or after flight.