HGG-1HR, Majesstic with Hummer Tour
- Operational: Daily Departures excluding December 25
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Check-In: 30 min prior to departure at Grand Canyon Heliport
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
This thorough Grand Canyon tour allows passengers to experience the sights from top to bottom. Start at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport and board a customized helicopter. Your helicopter will set off across the massive gorges of the Grand Canyon and above the roaring Colorado River for fantastic sights of the most recognizable regions of the national park. After a short pass over the rugged forestry of the North Rim, you'll fly back to the South Rim through Dragon Corridor - the deepest and widest area.
After landing back at the airport, passengers will be transported to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours depot to begin a ground tour through the park. Travel aboard a custom, open-air Hummer vehicle with a professional guide who will offer narration and answer questions. Your driver will determine the best stops to make along the canyon's edge, which may include the famous Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. Ample time will be allotted at each lookout point for passengers to explore the area and take pictures of the landscape.
- HELICOPTER FLIGHT
Over the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. Approximately 25-30 min
- Narration (Helicopter): English
- Hummer Tour: Guided 2-hour Hummer tour of the Grand Canyon National Park
- Note: some vista points may be omitted in the event of park closures or heavy traffic within the park