HGG-1HRS, Majestic with Sunset Hummer
- Operational: Daily Departures excluding December 25
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Check-In: 30 min prior to departure at Grand Canyon Heliport
DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
Your adventure begins at the Grand Canyon Helicopters terminal in Tusayan, AZ. Board a state-of-the-art helicopter with extra large windows for sightseeing. The world-famous landscape will be even more visually-accessible and photogenic from the helicopter's oversized windows. Soar over the rugged nature of the North Rim and even over the deepest and widest section of the Grand Canyon - Dragon Corridor. You'll capture all of the most recognizable Grand Canyon sights.
After your flight, you'll depart the airport for transfers to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal. Board an open-air Hummer for a ground tour through the National Park. Keep your eyes open for deer, elk, condors, and other wildlife that are spotted frequently around the canyon. Your driver/guide will trek along Desert View Drive and find the perfect viewpoints for photo opportunities - and just in time for sunset. The setting sun splashing across the canyon walls is a breathtaking and unforgettable sight. After sunset, you’ll return to Hummer terminal to continue your Grand Canyon vacation.
- HELICOPTER FLIGHT
Over the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. Approximately 25-30 min
- Narration (Helicopter): English
- Hummer Tour: Guided 2-hour Hummer tour of the Grand Canyon National Park
- Note: some vista points may be omitted in the event of park closures or heavy traffic within the park