Terms and Conditions
- Fares are priced in US dollars and are per person, per trip.
A $2.000 USD deposit per person, per trip is required to register
Deposit of $500 USD per passenger at time of booking - non-refundable
- Pre-or post-expedition hotels and enhancements require full payment at the time you secure the additional service.
Hotels offered through Adventure Canada are a third-party service and require full payment at the time of booking. If cancelled more than 120 days before your Departure Date, $50 USD per hotel room will be non-refundable. Within 120 days of your Departure Date, the hotels will be non-refundable.
- Your final balance for the expedition is due 120 days prior to the scheduled departure date
- From date of booking to 121 days prior to scheduled departure: penalty - $500 USD, refund - balance paid
- From 91 to 120 days prior to scheduled departure: penalty - 65%, refund - 35%
- Within 90 days prior to scheduled departure: penalty -100%, refund - 0%
- From the time of booking until 121 days prior to your trip’s departure, it will be possible to transfer all payments made to another expedition. Travel must be completed within thirty months of the original expedition departure date.
Transfers are not permitted 120 days prior to departure or less.
- Cancellation by Adventure Canada Due to COVID-19
Notwithstanding the above, if Adventure Canada cancels any Cruise or Charter Flight for any reason related to COVID-19 in whole or in part, then Adventure Canada will provide a Future Travel Credit to you to the value of 115% of any payments made to Adventure Canada for the cancelled Cruise and unused Charter Flight without any further obligation or liability on the part of Adventure Canada including, but not limited to, liability or compensation for other costs incurred by you, including any travel arrangements or other third party costs, whether arranged through Adventure Canada or otherwise. No Future Travel Credit will be issued for any pre- or post- or mid-cruise enhancements or for any hotel bookings or other travel expenses.
- Strongly recommend comprehensive insurance coverage including medical, emergency evacuation, trip cancellation and interruption, accident and baggage insurance. We recommend that you obtain insurance at the time of booking.
- A minimum of Emergency Medical and Evacuation Insurance is mandatory for participation in all Adventure Canada Cruises. You must carry a minimum of $500.000 USD per person emergency medical and evacuation coverage. This may not cover the full cost of a medical emergency. All medical and evacuation expenses are your sole responsibility. Any losses you sustain as a result of not having sufficient or proper insurance coverage are your responsibility. Evidence of policy documentation will be required prior to the Cruise.
- You also agree that in case of a medical problem arising during the Cruise, either on board or on shore, the evacuation by use of aircraft or other means, shall be at Adventure Canada’s sole discretion, and you will be responsible for payment of any associated costs. You must arrange for your own insurance to cover this eventuality.
Adventure Canada offers family friendly Cruises. There is no minimum or maximum age restriction. Passengers under the age of 18 must have Adventure Canada’s “Agreement for Accompanying a Minor Guest” completed at the time of booking if travelling without their legal guardian. Passengers 16 and under must be accompanied by and share a cabin with a travel companion over the age of 18. No babysitting or childcare services are provided.
Adventure Canada does not permit Passenger use of drones, including underwater drones or other unmanned vehicles. No exceptions will be made.
Baggage is solely your risk and expense, and may be subject to sanitation measures. Baggage is limited to a maximum weight of 20 kilograms for all Cruises involving a Charter Flight. Excess baggage is not permitted on Charter Flights. Any excess baggage charges for commercial flights are your responsibility. Your baggage is restricted to suitcases and hand luggage of a size and type that can comfortably and safely be stored in your cabin. The maximum weight limit may be subject to change.