Red Rock Canyon Tour
3 hours (Approx.)
Swap the glitz and glam of Las Vegas for a day appreciating the outstanding natural wonders of the Red Rock Canyon. Avoid the hassle of traveling on busy public transport and enjoy the luxury of having private transport instead. See ancient petroglyphs (rock carvings on stone), and have plenty of time to explore scenic hiking trails.
- Travel with ease to Red Rock Canyon - included
- Stay fueled for your adventures - snacks and bottled water are provided
- Great for hiking fans - choose from a variety of different hiking trails
- Rare chance to see ancient petroglyphs (images carved into stone)
- Bottled water and snack included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return:
- Departure Point: Las Vegas. Pick up from most strip hotels.
- Returns to original departure point
What To Expect:
- Stop at: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 3205 Nevada 159, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Enjoy ancient petroglyphs, a 13 mile scenic loop, and several hiking trails ranging from 1 to 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers