ГЕОНТ - полномочное представительство американо-канадской корпорации GEONT TOURS в России. C 1993 года предлагает свои услуги в организации отдыха Российским компаниям и частным лицам.
Helicopter Flight Services New York
Pablic Tours, [ ПОСМОТРЕТЬ ВИДЕО ] | VALID: May 1, 2017 – March 31, 2019
The New Yorker Tour, approximately 12-15 min
All aboard for a fantastic bird's-eye view of the magic isle of Manhattan. Experience the beaty of Central Park, the Hudson River, and New York Harbor including the Interpid Sea Air Space Museum. Marvel at the splendor of Rockefeller Center, the Empire State, Chrysler, Met Life buildings and the World Financial Center. Delight in flying by the historical richness of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, greenwich Village, South Street Seaport and the 126 year old Brooklyn Bridge. All this and more of the dramatic New york skyline makes this tour a best seller and a must for any visitor.
The Ultimate Tour, approximately 18-20 min
Seated in comfort, take in an extended harbor excursion that includes a distant view of the magnificent Verrazano Bridge and Governors Island. Then, cruising up the Hudson River, behold the man-made miracle of the George Washington Bridge and nature's miraculous New Jersey Palisades. Landmarks such as Yankee Stadium (on nongame days), the Cathedral of St.John the Divine and Columbia University. All the sights of the New Yorker tour plus the mentioned sights above make this tour anaward winner and ranked #1.
The Deluxe Tour, approximately 28-30 min
Experience a luxurious new perspective on this incomparable city by flying not only around the island, but actually above sites like the CNN/Time-Warner building, Time Square, Central Park, Fifth Avenue and Broadway, close to the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, the United Nations Building with the incredible cityskyline as a backdrop. All the sights of the Ultimate Tour plus the mentioned sights above is New York City's most extravagant and exhilarating sightseeing and photo opportunity.
VIP Air & Sea Tour, approximately 12-15 min helicopter tour with 1 hour champagne cruise
The New Yorker Tour + 1 hour champagne cruise with NY Water Taxi
Lower Manhattan: Circle New York, approximately 25-30 | Rate is per helicopter (up to 6 pax)
Experience: Mon - Sat
New Jersey: City Lights Experience - great views of the iconic Manhattan | approximately 20-25 min helicopter tour (rate is per person)
Hudson River, Central Park, the Central Park Reservoir, East River. Circle back around and return along the same route.
Fri - Mon
Helicopter Charters*, 1 hour min
NOTES: final cost will be decided per charter at the time of inquiry; Landing/Additional fees are determined by each heliport/airport and may be additional per location.
|Bell407 - 1850
Bell427 - 2500
Airport Transfers, One Way (6 passenger max without luggage)
The Bell 407 helicopters feature an impressive array of state-of-the art technology, from high-tech components to digital engine control. The Bell 407 is the most popular helicopter in the world.
- Additional Fees:
- Waiting: 350 per hour
- Early/Late Operation:
- Bell407 - 500 USD
- Bell427 - 800 USD
- NOTES: final cost will be decided per transfer at the time of inquiry; Landing/Wait/Additional fees are determined by each heliport/airport and may be additional per location
|Bell407 - 1850
Bell427 - 3500
- Geont Tours Service Fee - 20 USD
- Heliport Fees are included in all rates above. Heliport Fee is subjected to change.
- LOWER MANHATTAN PUBLIC TOURS | HOURS OF OPERATION (all dates):
- Monday: 10AM - 5PM | VIP tour 6PM
- Tuesday: 10AM - 5PM | NO VIP tour
- Wednesday: 10AM - 5PM | NO VIP tour
- Thursday: 10AM - 5PM | VIP tour 6PM
- Friday: 10AM - 5PM | VIP tour 6PM
- Saturday: 10AM - 5PM | VIP tour 6PM
- Sunday: Closed
- LOWER MANHATTAN PUBLIC TOURS | HOURS OF OPERATION (winter hours: Jan 8 - Feb 28, 2019):
- Monday: 10AM - 4PM | VIP tour 6PM
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 10AM - 4PM | NO VIP tour
- Thursday: 10AM - 4PM | VIP tour 6PM
- Friday: 10AM - 4PM | VIP tour 6PM
- Saturday: 10AM - 4PM | VIP tour 6PM
- Sunday: Closed
- NEW JERSEY PUBLIC TOUR | HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday, Friday & Saturdays: 7PM - 10PM
- Sunday: 2PM - 10PM
- Drive: Passengers can drive to Linden Municipal Airport; there is free parking at the airport
- Train & Shuttle: [ April 1, 2018 – March 31, 2019 ]
- NJ Transit from Penn Station, Mid-town Manhattan. Round trip ticket = $17 USD.
Passengers can take the Trenton Line (Northeast Corridor) or the Long Branch Line (North Jersey Coast) to Linden Station. Shuttle service is included: Linden Station to/from Linden Airport.
- July 4, 2018 (Independence Day) | VIP AIR & SEA TOUR
- September 3, 2018 (Labor Day) | VIP AIR & SEA TOUR
- November 22, 2018 (Thanksgiving Day) | ALL TOURS
- December 24, 2018 (Christmas Eve) | City Lights Experience
- December 25, 2018 (Christmas Day) | ALL TOURS
- December 31, 2018 (New Year's Eve) | City Lights Experience