ГЕОНТ - представительство американо-канадской корпорации GEONT TOURS в России. С 1993 года предлагает услуги Российским компаниям и частным лицам.
ГЕОНТ предлагает групповой англоязычный тур в Национальный Парк Йосемити.
Yosemite National Park Tour | 15 Hours
- ADULT: $195 | CHILD* (0-11 years): $180
- OPERATES: daily, year round
- English: Guide
Yosemite National Park is one of the great natural wonders of the world and must-visit place in Northern California!
Its spectacular valley have an unforgettable impact on everyone who visits.
The stunning sights of Yosemite National Park make this tour an unforgettable adventure in the great outdoors.
Travel by climate controlled coach, just 200 miles east of San Francisco, and enjoy a wide array of photo opportunities along the scenic drive to Yosemite National Park.
Enough time is provided for photo opportunities, and experiencing nature's grandeur that is Yosemite. During your tour, the tour leader will provide knowledge of the sights, sounds, and the history of this special natural wonder!
Some of the sights in the park include (but not guaranteed to be visited on each tour - depending on weather and traffic:
- Yosemite Falls - At 2,450 feet it is the highest in California and one of the highest in the world
- Half Dome Cliffs - A granite dome located at the eastern end of Yosemite Valley, it is Yosemite's most
familiar sight. The granite crest rises more than 4,737ft above the valley floor.
- Cathedral Rocks - Suggest the architecture of the Gothic cathedrals. Immediately behind these rocks are
two "slender and beautiful columns of granite," which are about 800 feet high and 200-300 feet in
diameter. The summits of the rock and the spires are about 3,000 feet above the valley.
- El Capitan - This is a 3,500 feet granite rock face where the group can watch rock climbers on the ultimate 4-7 day climbing challenge.
- Guided tour to Yosemite National park in luxury coach bus
- Knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and Beverages
- Tips and Gratuities
- Yosemite Falls
- Half Dome Cliffs
- El Capitan
- * - Required child safety seat or booster seat for all children under 8 years of age or 4' 9" in height. Customers are required to bring their own child seat; otherwise it will result in forfeit of the seats on the tour without refund
- The tour route and some stops may vary due to the weather and traffic conditions.
The tour is also subject to cancellation during winter storms in the Sierra Nevada Mountains without prior notice.
- You need to schedule your hotel pick up at leats 48 hours prior to your travel date.
Departure times are subject to change. You need to reconfirm your tour up to 48 hours prior to departure.
Terms and Conditions:
- Free cancellation up to 8 days prior to departure.
- 50% cancellation fee from 7 days up to 4 days prior to departure.
- 100% cancellation fee from less than 4 days prior to departure.
- Blackout Dates: 25 December (Christmas Day)