San Francisco Electric Bike Tour
- Explore San Francisco like a local by electric bike
- Enjoy a 3-4 hours bike tour with fun and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Visit many of San Francisco’s unique and vibrant neighborhoods
- BONUS: post-tour free bike rental for the remainder of the day so you can explore San Francisco on your own leisure and visit the Golden Gate Bridge (as long as battery permits).
Ride like a local through San Francisco and discover the hidden gems of the city during this 15-mile guided bike tour with a fun and knowledgeable host. Explore San Francisco’s vibrant neighborhoods and some unique places that you can only see by bike. Easily roam around the city on your electric bike while learning about San Francisco’s history and its best hidden gems along the way.
Your tour starts in Fisherman’s Wharf, one of the most vibrant places in San Francisco. Pedal through Downtown, the beating heart of the city, exploring the back alleys of North Beach, Chinatown, and the Financial District. As we continue along the waterfront towards the Bay Bridge, we pass the historical Ferry Building before looping around Giant’s Oracle Ballpark and the charming houseboats. Pedal into the culturally rich Mission District and see the murals of Clarion Alley with amazing art work and colorful paintings all around you.
Ride through the vibrant Castro to trendy Nopa, and snap a photo in front of the iconic Painted Ladies at Alamo Square, also known as "Postcard Row". Take in the amazing views of City Hall, and see the Opera House, Symphony Hall, War Memorial, and the Asian Art Museum while cycling through Civic Center.
During the tour you can also see Rincon Hill, Chase Center, the Design District, Lower Haight Ashbury, Polk Gulch, and Aquatic Park. By the time we park our bikes back at Fisherman’s Wharf, you’ll know the city like the back of your hand and can explore San Francisco even more on your own leisure (optional).
- Operating Days: Daily (except Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Departure Location: Fisherman’s Wharf - 2661 Taylor Street, San Francisco
- Duration: 3-4 hours (approx. 15 miles)
- ADULTS ONLY! Guests must be 13 years and older to join the tour
- You must know how to ride in an urban setting on electric bike
- The ride is relatively flat but includes street bike lanes and bike paths alike
- Helmets must be worn while riding the bike at all times