Grand Canyon Sunset Tour
Duration: Approximately 3.5 Hours
- Includes: Prices listed include all taxes and fees. Hotel pick-up and return by luxury stretch limousine from most Las Vegas hotels, Champagne picnic
- Excludes: Gratuity, Souvenirs
- Complimentary luxury stretch limousine hotel pickup and drop-off from most Las Vegas hotels.
- Enjoy state-of-the-art Helicopters, with climate controlled cabins.
- Land at an exclusive private landing site 3,200 feet below the rim deep inside the canyon.
- Enjoy a champagne picnic served in individual baskets.
- On return to Las Vegas, enjoy the lights of the Las Vegas strip and the Fremont Street Experience.
Enjoy the best helicopter tour in Las Vegas! This Sunset Tour flies over Hoover Dam & the Las Vegas Strip at the most beautiful time of day.
Board an executive million-dollar 6 passenger A-Star Jet Helicopter with all forward facing seats which allow 180 degrees of unrestricted views in air-conditioned comfort.
Exceptional FAA Certified pilots will provide tour narration on your exciting helicopter adventure.
Fly over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam and enjoy the sparkling views you can only get in the evening as the sun goes down!
Land on Hualapai Indian land for a champagne picnic, before descending below the Grand Canyon rim for an unparalleled view of the canyon walls.
Return from the Grand Canyon as the sun sets and paints a spectacular colored horizon for your journey back over the Las Vegas lights. Continue over downtown Las Vegas, Glitter Gulch and the Fremont Street Experience, before soaring by the Stratosphere Tower and taking in one last look at the fabulous lights of the Las Vegas Strip!
Tour departs daily before sunset return flight to Las Vegas is during sunset. This tour does not operate Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.