Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise by Catamaran
3 hours (Approx.)
Snorkel with green sea turtles in Oahu's Turtle Canyon on this 2- to 3-hour tour departing from Waikiki. Board a power catamaran and sail along the shore of Oahu towards the island's best place to spot the resident turtles. Turtle sightings are guaranteed; if a turtle is not sighted, you will be given a free second cruise. After snorkeling, enjoy lunch (if option selected ) and two provided drinks while you keep your eyes peeled for passing marine life like dolphins and migrating whales. Snorkel equipment and round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels is included.
- Sea turtle snorkeling tour from Waikiki
- Sail along the Oahu coast by luxury catamaran
- Snorkel with green sea turtles at Turtle Canyon
- Admire the Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head from the water
- Choose a 2-hour morning tour or a 3-hour midday tour
- Includes snacks, beverages and two alcoholic drinks
- Midday tour includes lunch on board
- 2 alcoholic drinks
- Unlimited nonalcoholic drinks
- Deli lunch (midday tour only)
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkeling equipment
- All taxes, fuel, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Waikiki hotels only)
- Additional alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
Departure & Return:
- Departure Point: Kewalo Basin, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
- Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up is only available from listed hotels Waikiki
- Returns to original departure point
What To Expect:
Either enjoy pickup at your Waikiki hotel or make your way to Kewalo Basin Harbor to board your 53-foot (16-meter) power catamaran.
Once aboard the 'Honi Olani', find a spot on the deck and make yourself comfortable for the 15-minute ride to Turtle Canyon. Listen to music on the surround-sound speaker system and enjoy the scenery as Diamond Head comes in to view. Cash in your two included drink tickets for a selection of cocktails, white wine, sparkling wine or beer. Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks are also available.
Enjoy the sun and the island breeze while you scan the horizon for marine life like spinner dolphins and migrating whales, which pass through the area between December and April.
The captain will moor the boat at Turtle Canyon, where you will suit up in your snorkel gear (provided) and get a safety briefing. Slip in to the water by climbing down a safe stairway off the boat and spend about an hour to 90 minutes among the turtles with your snorkel guide.
Back on board after your snorkeling adventure, feel free to take a freshwater shower or change in to dry clothing. Enter the the covered cabin for a deli sandwich buffet (midday tour only), or hang out on the deck to relax and snap photos of Waikiki and the Ko'olau Mountains as you sail back to shore.
Return to the harbor and transfer to ground transportation for drop-off at your Waikiki hotel.
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a barefoot cruise; your shoes will be kept at the pier while you're on the boat
- Green sea turtles are almost always spotted, but if you don't see any on your tour, you book another tour with your operator at no charge (re-rides only; no refunds)