Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour
14 hours (Approx.)
Head to Arizona on this tour from Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, two natural attractions that are favorites of the American Southwest. One of the most-photographed slot canyons in the world, Antelope Canyon offers sandstone scenery and vantage points you can't find elsewhere. At Horseshoe Bend, on the Colorado River, admire its rock formation and interesting markings. Along the way, a driver-guide provides information and answers questions. Breakfast and hotel pickup and drop-off are included. Small-group tour is limited to 14 people.
- Day trip to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- See the amazing rock formations at Antelope Canyon
- Look down over the Colorado River at Horseshoe Bend
- Breakfast included
- Fees for both Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Transport by Luxurious Mercedes Vehicle - Reclining Leather Seats Making the Ride More Comfortable
- Hotel Pickups and Drop Offs from 40+ Hotels in Las Vegas
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Bottled Water and Late Breakfast / Early Lunch
- Free WiFi and USB Charging Ports
Departure & Return:
Traveler pickup is offered. Please contact us 1-2 days before your tour for a more exact pickup time.
Departure Time: 6.00 AM
Returns to original departure point.
- Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
An experienced guide takes you through the lower antelope canyon in which the corkscrew walls and colors are surreal. The most photographed slot canyon in the world will have you in awe of nature's beauty.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Walk on a trail which is 1.5 miles or 2.4 kilometers round trip down to an entrenched meander approximately 300+ meters deep, Horseshoe Bend.
Duration: 1 hour