Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour
14 hours (Approx.)
With a maximum of 13 people, this small-group tour takes in the beauty of Antelope Canyon X without the crowds. Travel round-trip by minivan from your Las Vegas hotel to Arizona, and explore the canyon with a Navajo guide. Hike out to the sheer rock face at Horseshoe Bend and stop at a scenic overlook for views of Lake Powell.
- Spend a day exploring Antelope Canyon X, led by a Navajo guide
- Travel through Nevada, Utah, and Arizona by minivan from Las Vegas
- Avoid the crowds at hard-to-reach destinations with a small-group tour
- Bottled water, soda, and sandwich are provided
- Bottled water, sodas ,fruits and snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (more then 80 locations in Las Vegas strip area/Fremont area)
- Air-Conditioned Minivan
- All taxes, include
- Fuel surcharge
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Time: 5.30 AM. We will pick you up at the hotel you are staying, from the TOUR BUS STOP or at Lift.
- Returns to original departure point.
- Stop At: Horseshoe Bend
If you’re in search of an incredible natural vista, then Horseshoe Bend is definitely worth a visit. The name was inspired by its unusual shape, a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River located four miles southwest of Page, AZ, within the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area.
Duration: 1 hour
- Stop At: Antelope Canyon
Few geological formations are as picturesque and awe-inspiring as Antelope Canyon X, a magnificent slot canyon just east of Page in Northern Arizona. With tall winding walls, it’s a monumental sandstone sculpture. A photographer’s dream, the canyon is known for its wave-like structure and the light beams that shine directly down into the openings of the canyon, creating a supernatural appearance.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Stop At: Lake Powell
Surprise photo spot. Be ready for this amazing view from Lake Powell.
Duration: 15 minutes.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.