Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour
15 hours (Approx.)
From Las Vegas, exploring Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in one day is an ambitious itinerary. This small-group tour makes it possible—without the crowded big-bus experience. This small-group tour is limited to 14 people for a more intimate experience hiking through the slot canyon and taking in the views.
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend tour from Las Vegas
- See two iconic desert landscapes in just one day
- Small-group tour limited to just 14 people or fewer
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (up to 6 passengers) or van (up to 14 passengers)
- Guided tour at Antelope Canyon and extra stops.
- Antelope Canyon Entrance fee in the day of tour (45 USD). Prices can vary accordingly to the Navajo Nation and season. Price can be up to $75 if it's prime time season.
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
Traveler pickup is offered.
We pick up all customers staying at las vegas Boulevard - more than 50 hotels. From Mandalay bay to Stratosphere on Strip (Las Vegas Blvd) is guaranteed that we pick up. We also can pick up around Strip. We'll call one in the day before your tour for pick up arrangements.
Departure Time: 5.30 AM
Returns to original departure point.
- Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
The biggest bend of United States with Colorado or the bottom.
Duration: 1 hour
- Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
The most famous slot canyon of the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Stop At: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Lake Powell overlook.
Duration: 15 minutes