Wild West Sunset Horseback Ride with Dinner
5 hours (Approx.)
Ride into the sunset on a Las Vegas horseback riding tour in the Nevada desert, led by a professional wrangler. Set your gaze on quintessential Wild West landscapes and search for wildlife including bighorn sheep, jackrabbits, and roadrunners. Conclude your evening ride with a barbecue dinner followed by a cowboy campfire under the stars. Includes round-trip transportation from Las Vegas hotels.
- Wild West sunset horseback ride with dinner
- Round-trip transportation included
- Ride into the sunset on an afternoon horseback riding adventure
- Includes a cowboy BBQ dinner
- Conclude with relaxing around the campfire under the bright stars of the Nevada desert
- Horseback trail tide
- Professional wrangler/guide
- Dinner - vegetarian meals available upon request
- Hotel pickup and drop off
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Las Vegas. Traveler pickup is offered
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT'S TO EXPECT:
- Meet your driver upon hotel pickup on the Las Vegas Strip to start your Wild West horseback riding adventure. Relax on the drive to a horse ranch, where professional wranglers match you with a horse suitable to your skill level.
- After a safety briefing, head out on a horseback riding tour through the southern Nevada desert, following your experienced guide who ensures your comfort at all times.
- During the horseback trail ride, you’re surrounded by gorgeous mountains and Joshua trees, silhouetted against the sunset. As dusk descends, marvel at the orange glow under open skies and, if you are lucky, you may catch sight of bighorn sheep, roadrunners, jackrabbits and other wildlife native to the desert outside Las Vegas.
- On your return to the ranch, you’re served up a classic country-style dinner. Dig into your choice of chicken or steak (vegetarian option also available) accompanied by a baked potato, corn on the cob, rolls, and a slice of good old-fashioned apple pie.
- Conclude your evening with a cowboy (or cowgirl) campfire under the stars (weather permitting). Then relax on the return drive to your hotel—with time to enjoy Las Vegas' legendary nightlife.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 7
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- Please note: The campfire is weather dependent and may not be able to occur if there is wind or rain
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund