Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Fly over the Pahrump valley in a colorful hot air balloon on this exciting tour. Get a bird's-eye view of the stunning desert and mountain scenery, located about an hour away from the Las Vegas Strip. Soar as high as 10.000 feet—one of the highest flights available in the area—for unparalleled views. Upon landing, enjoy a Champagne toast to commemorate your scenic flight.
- Hot air balloon flight over the Pahrump region
- Flight certificate and Champagne toast upon landing
- Unobstructed bird's-eye views of the desert and mountains
- Balloon flies over the Pahrump Valley, not the Las Vegas Strip
- FAA Certified Pilot
- Post-flight Champagne, orange juice, or mimosa
- Light snacks
- Light snacks
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (bookable at additional charge locally, if required)
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Vegas Balloon Rides, 4390 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Monday - Sunday: 03:30 AM - 04:30 AM (11/17/2021 - 12/31/2022)
- Returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Enjoy pickup at select hotels on the Las Vegas Strip (additional cost) or make your own way to the departure point for the approximate 45-minute drive to the launch location.
Upon arrival in Pahrump, listen to a short safety briefing from your pilot and guide, then climb into the basket and set off. Soar over Pahrump’s residential areas and the Pahrump Valley; and enjoy unobstructed views of the desert landscapes and mountains.
After the flight, your pilot guides the balloon toward earth. On touchdown, enjoy a Champagne toast and receive a flight certificate.
Following this, return to Las Vegas for drop-off.
- Pass By: Las Vegas
Passengers will meet their pilot and crew approximately 90 minutes prior to sunrise and be transported to their launch location in Pahrump. While that does make for an early morning, launching in a hot air balloon while the morning sun simultaneously continues to make its way above the peaks of the desert mountains, is an experience like none other!
- Stop At: Pahrump
Guests will be transported from the check-in office to the launch field in Pahrump, just an hour west of the Las Vegas Strip. During your flight, which lasts approximately 45-60 minutes, you will have a spectacular birds eye view of the Spring and Nopah Mountain Ranges, expansive and breathtaking views of Death Valley, and far-reaching sights into Eastern California. As you drift silently and peacefully over the countryside, you can watch for desert wildlife, take that all-important selfie, and talk with envious onlookers down below. Upon landing, passengers participate in a traditional Champagne toast, hear the story of how hot air ballooning began, and how it led to modern day aviation as we know it. Hot air ballooning is truly a bucket list item, and something you must do during your visit to Las Vegas. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the Strip and join us on a journey that will simply take your breath away!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Admission Ticket Free
- All passengers must be 6 years of age or older. Age 6-17 requires parent or guardian to fly
- Maximum weight per passenger cannot exceed 127 Kilograms, passengers may be asked to be weighed for accuracy at check-in
- It is strongly recommended that someone in the party be able to communicate in English
- Back, Neck, Knee, Hip, Joint, Bone, Osteoporosis or Similar Physical issues within 2 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.