Wine Country Full Day Tour
- Visit 3 wineries in Sonoma and Napa Valley
- Tasting fees at all wineries included
- Exclusive wine tasting experience while learning the process of wine making
- Scenic drive across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge with incredible views
- Knowledgeable and helpful tour guides on board the bus
- Hotel pick up for many San Francisco hotels
Your visit to Northern California would not be complete without a visit to its world-famous wine country. This full day tour takes you to the best of North America’s premium wine making regions, Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley. Enjoy splendid wine tastings at three wineries and learn more about the wine processing during an exclusive estate tour. Soak up the stunning scenery while cruising through the beautiful vineyards while your tour guide provides fun and useful information about San Francisco and California’s wine region.
Your tour starts at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, heading north for the first highlight of the tour – the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. Take in the breathtaking views of the San Francisco skyline and Alcatraz Island while riding across the 1.7-mile span of the bridge. The tour continues through the picturesque Marin County, heading further into California’s world-famous wine region of Sonoma and Napa Valley.
Unwind and soak up the stunning scenery while we drive through beautiful vineyards, the most prized wine region of Northern California. Explore three different wineries, each with their very own charm, from small family-run wineries to large estates. The passionate and welcoming staff are eager to share their enthusiasm and knowledge of wine with you, and during an exclusive estate tour you can learn about the traditional and modern wine-making techniques and processes.
At lunch time we make a stop in Yountville or Historic Downtown Sonoma Square with its charming shops, art galleries and a wonderful variety of dining options. Enjoy your time at leisure and relax on a lawn during a picnic, or sample some cheese and wine at one of the local shops before heading on to the next winery.
Enjoy some of the best wine in the world at the various wineries in Sonoma and Napa Valley, with each tasting offering a unique experience that you can only find in Northern California. You will have enough time to explore each winery on your own before or after the tastings, and your tour guide will lead you from winery to winery while providing fun and helpful insights on the way.
After a full day of indulging into the California wine country, simply sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenic ride across the Golden Gate Bridge once more as the sun slowly starts to set into the Pacific Ocean.
- Operating Days: Daily (except Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Departure Location: Fisherman’s Wharf
Hotel pick-up available in various zones in San Francisco but must be requested at least 5 days prior to departure
- Duration: approx. 8-9 hours
- Inclusions: Wine tasting fees at all 3 wineries
- Exclusions: Tips and gratuities (recommended), Food (lunch) and beverages, Additional tasting fees for individual tastings