Yosemite National Park Tour
- Explore Yosemite from San Francisco within one day
- Hike to Giant Sequoias (weather and trail conditions permitting)
- Spend more than 5 hours in Yosemite National Park
- See Inspiration Point, Yosemite Valley, El Capitan Meadow and Valley View
- Take your best selfie with Bridalveil Fall, Yosemite Falls, and Half Dome
- Knowledgeable and helpful tour guide throughout the day
Enjoy a memorable day out in nature at Yosemite National Park. Explore all the highlights of the park in one day, with round trip transportation from San Francisco in a comfortable bus and helpful tour guide throughout the trip. Explore the grand monuments of Half Dome and El Capitan, Bridalveil, Horsetail and Yosemite Falls that make dramatic appearances during all seasons. If weather and trail conditions permit, you can hike among giant Yosemite trees and to the Swinging Bridge on the Meadow Loop Trail. A must-do experience for anyone visiting Northern California.
Explore the stunning sights of Yosemite National Park during this unforgettable adventure in the beauty of nature. Travel in comfortable and climate-controlled coach, just about 200 miles east of San Francisco, and enjoy a wide range of beautiful photo opportunities along the scenic drive to Yosemite National Park.
The tour departs from San Francisco, with convenient pickup from your hotel in Downtown San Francisco, Union Square or Fisherman’s Wharf. We cross through California’s fertile scenery of San Joaquin Valley before climbing into the rocky Sierra Nevada mountains. Relax in your comfortable seat as you learn about the colorful gold rush history of the region.
Soon we arrive at the world-famous and stunning Yosemite National Park, where you will witness some of the most amazing natural wonders, the towering granite monuments of Half Dome, Cathedral Peak and El Capitan. Enjoy the ride down into Yosemite Valley where we will make a stop at Inspiration Point, a view of the valley made famous by Ansel Adams and hundreds of artists since. Take your best selfie with Sentinel Dome, Glacier Point, Cathedral Peak and Bridalveil Fall as your backdrop.
You will have enough time at your leisure to grab a picnic lunch and check out the Ansel Adams Gallery or the Yosemite Valley Wilderness Center. Yosemite Valley is also home to giant trees and more than 400 types of species of mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians. The Lower Yosemite Falls, Mist and Meadow Loop trailheads are guaranteed to delight hikers of any age. Enjoy nature hikes in Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias and on the Meadow Loop Trail to the Swinging Bridge (weather and trail conditions permitting).
The day at Yosemite concludes with another highlight at Valley View. Take in the breathtaking views along the banks of the Merced River framed by El Capitan and the imposing spires of Cathedral Rocks before we say farewell to the nature's grandeur that is Yosemite National Park. During your tour, your tour leader will provide useful information about the sights, sounds, and the history of these impressive natural wonders!
- Operating Days: Daily (except Christmas Day and Thanksgiving)
- Departure Time: approx. 6:00 AM
- Departure Location: Fisherman’s Wharf
- Duration: approx. 14-15 hours (approx. 4-5 hours in the park)
- Entrance fee for Yosemite NP included ($10 per person)
- The Giant Sequoias hike is dependent on snow levels/ trail conditions and may not be available October to May
- Itinerary and stops may change due to weather, road conditions, and the guide’s discretion
- The tour is subject to cancellation during winter storms in the Sierra Nevada Mountains without prior notice
- NOTE: A child safety seat or booster seat is required for all children under 8 years of age as dictated by California State Law. You need to bring your own seat on all motor vehicle tours. Failure to provide a seat for your child will result in forfeit of your seat on the tour without a refund
- Sturdy, comfortable shoes or boots with rubber soles are highly recommended for a safe hiking experience
- Inclusions Hotel pick-up and drop-off in San Francisco. Hotel pick-up must be reconfirmed at least 72 hours prior to departure
- Exclusions: Tips and gratuity (recommended), Food (lunch) and beverages