Go Flamingo (Rio Lagartos - Las Coloradas - Ek Balam) from Valladolid
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the natural park of Ria Lagartos
- Tourleader and Certified Guide for Ek Balam
- Guided Boattour and boatrental Ria Lagartos
- Bottled water
- Entrance Ek Balam (423 pesos = adults, 75 pesos = children) or cenote
- Optional entrance Las Coloradas (100 pesos per person)
- Drinks at lunch
- Tips are appreciated
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Calle 43 204, Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
We can pick you up at all places in VALLADOLID. We don´t pick up in other cities as Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, ... only Valladolid.
- Pick-up is between 7:10am - 7:30am
- Return Details: returns to original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Parque Natural Ria Lagartos. Duration: 2 hours. Ticket Included.
Guided boattour for about 2 hours in this UNESCO natural park. Boatrental, entrance to the park and guide are included. You´ll see birds, different types of mangroves, most probably crocodiles. As for the Flamingos: this park is where their nesting aerea is (we´re not allowed to go to the nests), so you´ll definitely see them the whole year round. How many? There are days we see only ten or a hundred ... but you´ll never see a thousand.
- Las Coloradas. Duration: 20 minutes. Ticket Not Included.
Picture stop at these pink lakes. These are not pink the whole year round. There is an optional entrance here on this private property if you want to take a closer picture (50 pesos per person).
- Ek Balam. Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes. Ticket Not Included.
Only about 20 years ago arqueologists discovered here the facade of a Maya mausoleum that is 85% intact like it was in the year 800 AD. If you´re not interested in Ek Balam you can visit the local cenote Xcanche (entrances not included).
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.