Las Coloradas & Rio Lagartos from Riviera Maya and Cancun, 1 Day
Discover some of Yucatan’s less-frequented natural attractions on a day tour from Playa del Carmen. Pose by the pink waters of the Las Coloradas lakes, then explore the Rio Lagartos estuary by boat, looking out for flamingos, herons, or even crocodiles. Avoid hidden costs with round-trip transfer and lunch included, and benefit from the undivided attention of your personal guide on a private tour.
- English Speaking Guide
- Lunch in a local Restaurant
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Shared Boat
- Drinks during the lunch
- Natural Reserve Entrance Fee
- Supplement for Pick-up / Drop-off in Cancun Hotels
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- We pick-up all travelers in any hotel, airport, port or meeting point of Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. For pick-ups in Cancun and Puerto Morelos, a supplement of 40 USD (per group) will be charged.
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Las Coloradas. Duration: 1 hour. Ticket Included.
Salt Lakes of Las Coloradas.
- Parque Natural Ria Lagartos. Duration: 3 hours. Ticket Included.