Eastern Triangle, 4 days
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NORTHEAST!
NEW YORK • NIAGARA FALLS • PENNSYLVANIA • WASHINGTON • NEW YORK
DATES, 2020: New York, 07:30AM Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square
- August: 24
- September: 21
- October: 5, 19
|April 1, 2020 - March 31, 2020|
|Pre/Post Tour Package | Apr 1 - Jun 28, 2020|
|Pre/Post Tour Package | Jun 29 - Sep 6, 2020|
|Pre/Post Tour Package | Sep 7, 2020 - Mar 31, 2021|
- New York -> Niagara Falls, (393 m/ 632 km)
Discover the beautiful and varied scenery of "the other New York" on a leisurely drive through Pennsylvania and rural upstate New York. Early evening arrival at Niagara Falls.
- Niagara Falls -> Williamsport Area, (220 m/ 354 km)
This morning, sightseeing of one of the seven natural wonders of the world: Niagara Falls, where we experience an exhilarating cruise to the foot of the Horseshoe Falls (in winter months, explore the Scenic Tunnels behind the falls instead). After lunch (not included), drive through the rolling farmlands of New York State to Pennsylvania where the journey continues south through the Appalachian Mountains towards Williamsport.
- Williamsport Area -> Pennsylvania Dutch Country -> Washington, D.C., (247 m/ 397 km
Follow the course of the picturesque Susquehanna River, the longest non-navigable river east of the Mississippi, to Harrisburg, capital of Pennsylvania before heading east into Pennsylvania Dutch Country, home to many Amish families. Learn more about how they preserve traditional elements of late 17th-century European rural culture in their day-to-day lives during a visit to an Amish homestead. The tour then continues to Washington, D.C.
- Washington, D.C. -> New York City, (225 m/ 362 km)
The morning panoramic sightseeing tour is devoted to the landmarks and monuments of this great city: the White House, the Washington Monument, Arlington Cemetery and the U.S. Capitol. Leave very early afternoon for the return to New York.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This tour may overnight in Niagara Falls, Canada. Certain nationalities may be required possess a visa for entry into Canada from the United States. Should clients not have the necessary documentation, they will not be allowed to enter into Canada and will be liable for any additional cost incurred.
- Day 1: Niagara Falls | Best Western Fallsview or Radisson Fallsview
- Day 2: Williamsport Area | Genetti Hotel & Suites, Quality Inn New Columbia - Lewisburg, Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn
- Day 3: Washington, D.C. | Washington Hilton, Marriott Wardman Park, Capital Hilton or Key Bridge Marriot
INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR:
- Accommodation for 3 nights, including taxes and Porterage
- Air–conditioned motorcoach and guide for the entire tour
- Admissions to: Maid of the Mist or Hornblower Niagara Cruises (or Scenic Tunnels) and to Amish homestead
- City sightseeing of Washington, D.C.
PRE AND POST PACKAGE (additional cost):
- Meet and Greet and arrival transfer (seat-in basis)
- 2 nights at Holiday Inn New York City – Times Square prior to tour
- City Sightseeing Tour of New York
- 1 night at Holiday Inn New York City – Times Square at end of tour
- Departure Transfer (seat-in basis)
THE EXTRAS (additional cost):
- Skylon Tower Lunch
- Washington D.C. Night Tour