Best of Oahu
PEARL HARBOR • DOLE PLANTATION • POLYNESIAN CULTURAL CENTER
10 hours (Approx.)
Discover Hawaiian history and culture in one day during this small-group tour of Oahu. Start your day off at the Pearl Harbor memorial site to learn about the U.S. and World War II. Then, head to the Polynesian Cultural Center to learn more about Pacific Islanders and local culture. Conclude your tour to the famous Dole Plantation where you can sample the famous Dole Whip and other pineapple treats.
- Learn about Hawaii’s history and culture on a full-day tour
- Visit Pearl Harbor, the Polynesian Culture Center, and Dole Plantation
- Lunch, entrance tickets, and transfers from Waikiki included
- Tours are limited to 12 for a personalized experience
- Tickets To The Arizona Memorial
- Tickets To The Polynesian Cultural Center
- Waikiki Hotel or Condo Pickup & Return
- Guaranteed Small Groups or 12 Guests or less
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: at all Waikiki Hotels and Condos on this tour
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Explore the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and see the exhibits and museums.
Duration: 1 hour
- Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Take a boat ride out to see the Arizona Memorial after watching a short film about the day and the world war.
Duration: 1 hour
- Stop At: Nu’uanu Pali, Oahu, HI
Stop at this amazing overlook for a wonderful view of Windward Oahu.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Stop At: Polynesian Cultural Center, 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy., Laie, Oahu, HI 96762-2113
Explore the cultures of the Pacific at the Polynesian Cultural Center. See the boat parades, shows and villages.
Duration: 2 hours
- Pass By: North Shore, Oahu, HI 96712
See the famed beaches of Oahu?s North Shore. Drive through the small towns too.
- Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
Explore the Dole Plantation and enjoy a bit of pineapple whip too.
Duration: 30 minutes
- This tour will have a maximum of 12 travelers