Best of Oahu: Pearl Harbor, Dole Plantation, Polynesian Cultural Center
10 hours (Approx.)
- Learn about Hawaii’s history and culture on a full-day tour
- Visit Pearl Harbor, the Polynesian Culture Center, and Dole Plantation
- Lunch, entrance tickets, and transfers from Waikiki included
- Tours are limited to 12 for a personalized experience
- Tickets To The Arizona Memorial
- Tickets To The Polynesian Cultural Center
- Waikiki Hotel or Condo Pickup & Return
- Guaranteed Small Groups or 12 Guests or less
Departure & Return:
- Departure Point: at all Waikiki Hotels and Condos on this tour
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM
What To Expect:
- Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Explore the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and see the exhibits and museums.
Duration: 1 hour
- Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Take a boat ride out to see the Arizona Memorial after watching a short film about the day and the world war.
Duration: 1 hour
- Stop At: Nu’uanu Pali, Oahu, HI
Stop at this amazing overlook for a wonderful view of Windward Oahu.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Stop At: Polynesian Cultural Center, 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy., Laie, Oahu, HI 96762-2113
Explore the cultures of the Pacific at the Polynesian Cultural Center. See the boat parades, shows and villages.
Duration: 2 hours
- Pass By: North Shore, Oahu, HI 96712
See the famed beaches of Oahu?s North Shore. Drive through the small towns too.
- Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
Explore the Dole Plantation and enjoy a bit of pineapple whip too.
Duration: 30 minutes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers