Every week Geont Tours is sharing with you adventures worldwide. Our Mission is to inspire the reader, challenge you to explore the unknown and follow the great minds around the world! This time we will share an insider's guide to skiing in BLUE RIVER, Canada.
Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing. General Information.
Transfers by helicopter are not confirmed until the day of the transfer due to weather. Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing reserves the right to cancel air transfers due to weather conditions, lack of demand or capacity issues. Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing reserves the right to schedule ground transfers instead of air transfer as needed.
- All Signature Packages require a $1500CAD deposit per person for each seat on a heliskiing package. The deposit must be paid at the time of booking. The full balance is due 90 days prior to arrival
- Small Group Packages require a 20% deposit of the total amount of the package at the time of booking. Full payment is due 90 days prior to arrival
- All reservations booked within the 90-day period will be due in full at the time of booking. Reservations are not confirmed until the deposit is paid. All payments are non-refundable
All rates are subject to a 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST), as well as a 7-8% Provincial Sales Tax (PST), as currently set by the Federal Government of Canada and the Provincial Government of British Columbia.
Written notification of the cancellation is required. The cancellation must be confirmed, also in writing, by Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing. Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing reserves the right to cancel any package at any time; full refunds will be given if this is the case.
- Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing offers a refund on a minimum number of vertical meters skied. Should you not reach your minimum, the following refund will apply: $120 per 1.000 vertical meters not skied
- No refund is given for any unused portion of your package due to injury, illness, poor physical fitness or skiing ability. There is no refund if you choose not to participate in any activity or to return to the lodge early. Refunds given due to inclement weather or mechanical breakdown will be according to the vertical guarantee of the package
Prior to heliskiing, all participants will be required to sign a "Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement". Guests will not be able to take part in any portion of any trip with Tyax Lodge & Heliskiing without a signed agreement.
It is highly recommended that all guests purchase trip cancellation, trip interruption and medical insurance.