Every week Geont Tours is sharing with you adventures worldwide. Our Mission is to inspire the reader, challenge you to explore the unknown and follow the great minds around the world! This time we will share an insider's guide to skiing with Tyax Heliskiing.
Spirit Bear Lodge
Spirit Bear Lodge - Tyax Resort's Flagship Chalet.
Spirit Bear is located in a private setting adjacent to the main lodge. This nine (9) bedroom chalet comes fully catered and includes the services of a full-time private chef, masseuse, and concierge. With a sauna and jacuzzi on site at your personal disposal, Spirit Bear is the perfect addition to your heliskiing vacation. Go ahead, treat yourself to Spirit Bear.
- The living room has several seating areas, with comfortable, oversized furniture and ample seating around the fireplace. Complete surround sound speakers with an iPod docking station, apple tv, dvd player, a 50" flat screen television, and stereo system make up the entertainment section.
- The solarium overlooks the yard and lake and features a games table.
- The dining area can seat up to 10 people, but with expansion leaves this can be increased to seat 24 and the fully furnished kitchen can also serve up to 24 people. The large kitchen area features a raised bar and comes complete with a 6 burner range with indoor grill.
- The chalet comes with two fully furnished massage rooms, one on the main floor and one on the lower level. They come with hydraulic lift tables, and a separate music system to set the mood for your relaxation time.
- The downstairs living area has a separate media room/play area, and a dart board is provided. This room has it's own entrance to the boot room for skiers. Bench seating surrounds the room and there is a boot/glove heater for those snowy days. Hooks surround the room for jackets and a non-skid rubber flooring eliminates slipping in ski boots.
- There is also a fully functional laundry room with an extra refrigerator, large capacity washer and dryer, and lots of linen storage available.