Every week Geont Tours is sharing with you adventures worldwide. Our Mission is to inspire the reader, challenge you to explore the unknown and follow the great minds around the world! This time we will share an insider's guide to skiing in BLUE RIVER, Canada.
Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing | CANCELLATION POLICY
The reservation and cancellation policies are standard in the helicopter skiing industry. Significant financial commitments related to helicopters, employees, fuel, and supplies are made during summer and fall. Cancellation charges are as follows:
- More than 6 months prior to your reservation: Your deposit will be refunded minus an administration fee:
- $250 - Snowcat
- $500 - Deluxe/Elite or Snowcat/Heli- tours
- $1000 - Private tours per seat
- 6 months prior to your reservation:Your deposit is non-refundable
- 10 weeks prior to your reservation: Full payment including deposit is nonrefundable
Any changes to ski/board packages are subject to an administration fee.
We strongly recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance, as well as coverage for medical and evacuation expenses.
Ski packages are sold in units, beginning and ending on specific days. No refund is given, in whole or in part, for unused days or transportation, resulting from late arrival or early departure. Likewise, "Town Days" are non-refundable.
If inclement weather or helicopter service issues prevent us from reaching the guaranteed vertical footage specified in your package, we will refund the un-skied footage at the rate of:
- $30 per 1.000 vertical feet as anin-house credit to be used on the current trip or $40 per 1.000 vertical feet as a credit for Deluxe or an Elite seat for the following year (standard hourly rate guarantees apply for Private Packages)
- If the skier cancels the reservation and is able to find a replacement skier for the seat(s), all money on account will be refunded less an administrative fee upon full payment by the replacement skier.
- No refund will be provided if aperson is injured while skiing or if a person chooses not to ski for part or all the Tour (i.e. early return) and the Tour reserved herein attains the minimum guaranteed vertical footage.
All prices quoted are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices are also subject to applicable taxes.
PLEASE NOTE: there will be a surcharge of $5.000 per week if an upgrade to helicopter, is specially requested.