Circle of Fire and Waterfalls Helicopter Tour from Hilo
45 minutes (Approx.)
Fly over Hawaii Volcanoes National Park on a scenic helicopter flight from Hilo. Enjoy an aerial perspective of the Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes and stunning views of the most geologically active environment on earth. Ride in comfort and safety in your choice of either an ECO-Star or A-Star helicopter. You'll hear informative commentary from your pilot as you spot the Halemaumau Crater and other sights in the national park, and pass over waterfalls and the Hamakua Coast.
- FAA Diamond Award. Every year since 1998, Blue Hawaiian’s superb maintenance technicians have earned the FAA’s Certificate of Excellence Diamond Award
- Scenic helicopter tour of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and waterfalls, from Hilo
- Learn about the geology of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park from recorded commentary on provided audio headphones
- Fly by the Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes
- See waterfalls and the Hamakua Coast from above
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide - pilots are State of Hawaii Certified tour guides
- The listed price does not include any parking fees
- USB recording of in-flight video (available to purchase)
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
- Departure Point: Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, 2450 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, HI 96720, USA
- Returns to original departure point
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- Tours/Times may vary according to weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers.